Another uniform thread (sorry)

Least if our concerns when:

Phil has us at#39 & the Mutts @ #6

No matter what the design, I am betting we start to see more and more Blue & less Gold. Somewhat like Beesball.

Just a guess.

Remember the lyrics - "dress HER in Whte & Gold."

Don't say nothing about the guys except getting him to drink and to yell THWG, as all decent men should be doing anyway.

Both of our sources confirmed that the original designs are not being produced “exactly,” rather Russell is doing a version “as quickly as they can” and might need to wait for the 2013 season to fully realize the complete design.
God help us. Even with sufficient time, Russell has sent us into a season without the proper number of different uniforms to suit our needs, the result of which was us pulling old uniforms out of storage.

If they're giving us uniforms for this year which are being created hastily and essentially as a placeholder, there's no telling what sort of atrocities our eyes will behold.

I fully expect that we'll run out onto the field against VPI wearing Starter jerseys from the 1996 season, the pants from the 2008 campaign and helmets borrowed from Sprayberry High School.

I fully expect that we'll run out onto the field against VPI wearing Starter jerseys from the 1996 season, the pants from the 2008 campaign and helmets borrowed from Sprayberry High School.

:lol:

Did I read it correctly, they needed the extra time between warm ups and kick off to finish the uniform?!?!?!? :lol:

The part that concerns/Excites me most is that they can't do the exact design, but they will by 2013. That means something complex is on the unis...

The part that concerns/Excites me most is that they can't do the exact design, but they will by 2013. That means something complex is on the unis...

I get that, but complexity is relative. What could it possibly be that they have to design that mere men can't create over a summer and that they need a full YEAR to make? This is uniform design, they're not engineering a ---- time machine.

Someone help me understand why Russell treats the creation of a uniform like it's the Manhattan Project.

Someone help me understand why Russell treats the creation of a uniform like it's the Manhattan Project.
Because they suck.

Call me one of the people that will probably hate a complex uniform. Ideally, we get three jerseys - white, black and old gold - and white or old gold pants. I'd like to see something very similar to the Oregon State pro-combat for a black uniform. It's the only way to put Arm stripes on today's uniforms. And, of course the old gold top is the "greatest uniform in the history of athletics". Anything other than a white top is used sparingly.

When Oregon changes into their 1 bajillonith uniform, at the least the freaking colors are the same so you know who to blame when your eyes start to bleed.

Huh?

Over the last few years, Oregon has used the lime green, dark green (almost black), and the normal run of the mill kelly green.

I saw AJ Smith out this weekend and asked him if he'd seen them (he works for the AA now). He said the older people probably won't like them (modern-like again) and that we are getting a Camo jersey for a game???

I heard Vads jersey will have weights added to the back to give the other team a chance to catch him. He is also having a blast shield put in his helmet instead of a sun visor and will use the force on his way to the heisman.

All white with gold GT on the butt

G T
R U
E S
A H
T Y

down the legs, the G and T in gold, the other letters in smaller font and navy.

200px-Golddust.jpg

Advance look at the new uniform but I am not sure what the helmet will be.

Last edited:
Back