Another Uniform Thread? Yep

GTFowler

Jolly Good Fellow
What do you all think? I really like it minus the wings on the shoulders
I feel like tech could do this scheme perfect except with our old gold where the light green/yellow is at

ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-572099898-1292354541.jpg

and to make this tech football relevant i give you the image:cool:
14_Joe_Hamilton_with_football.jpg

That three stripe thing on the side of the pants always made the uniform what it was. Plus, the one on the white helmet was cool too.

As for Oregon, the shoes are weird.

I love the Socks/shoes. Also, I mentioned on another UNI thread that I liked the 08 unis the best, but that late 90s stuff is definitely tops. Probably because of the thick numbers and the outline of Navy blue. Pretty stuff.

Not their worst looking unis. But the lime green:wtf:

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a girls ass before? Goodness you would think someone would be able to go without a crude picture their avatar. You have a world wide web of dirty pictures, you don't have to share them with us. And before you say anything about my signature, know that it is extremely decent and it relates to the rambling wreck lyrics that I posted. Not an Oregon girls ass or a white dressed slut. It is a little embarrassing to post on this site with that picture up above me. I really wouldn't like for my family to see it over my shoulder or people at a public place.

Have you ever seen a girls ass before? Goodness you would think someone would be able to go without a crude picture their avatar. You have a world wide web of dirty pictures, you don't have to share them with us. And before you say anything about my signature, know that it is extremely decent and it relates to the rambling wreck lyrics that I posted. Not an Oregon girls ass or a white dressed slut. It is a little embarrassing to post on this site with that picture up above me. I really wouldn't like for my family to see it over my shoulder or people at a public place.

:facepalm:
These types of posts are supposed to be in the Off Topic forum. For inspiration see the "Say goodbye to GT65" thread, then go post a thread about why your leaving stingtalk.

Modz please ban this troll.

Your sig is wrong.

Mods, please ban.

:laugh:

Goodness? Did you just type goodness? I'm not sure you're cut out for Stingtalk my man. and yes, he does have to share them with us.

If you thought his was bad... mine must be a... wait for it... SHOCKER!

MOAR PIX PLEASE! :coolugh:

Sorry, but not all of those words are "Ramblin Wreck" lyrics. Close, but not quite.

Yes - actually - I have, and it made me want to see more of them.

That three stripe thing on the side of the pants always made the uniform what it was. Plus, the one on the white helmet was cool too.

As for Oregon, the shoes are weird.
Yep need stripes down the pants or folks will thinkyou are wearing praactice unis for gameday.

:gtfo:

Back