Anree Saint-Armour

Not sure how this is newsworthy.

It is just letting everyone know that GT is the go-to school for smart kids that are spurned by their first, second and possibly third choices.

Doesn't matter how it came about, just glad to have the young man at GT

Technically he could have committed to Ohio State since there was an offer on the table [until it got pulled], but he didn't want to commit. Maybe Ohio State wasn't even really his top choice, since he decided to stay close to home and go to GT after all.

AJC interview with him:
http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2015...ignee-has-no-regrets-on-turning-down-ohio-st/

we need more recruits from Ga and Fl to do this:
What about the rumor you were going to commit to Stanford? “Yes, that was out there, too. The truth was that it was too far away for my liking. I felt like I could get a great education here in Georgia, right down the road (at Tech). And that was without having to go all the way out to California.”

I never guessed there would be so much of a negative reaction to this link. It's just a national article that mentions a Tech recruit, and we're in the off-season with very little news. The whiners need to look at what other threads are on the front page.

If your post was "Interesting article about Saint-Armour's recruiting process on NBC sports" you wouldn't have received the backlash.

I never guessed there would be so much of a negative reaction to this link. It's just a national article that mentions a Tech recruit, and we're in the off-season with very little news. The whiners need to look at what other threads are on the front page.

These guys have nothing better to do than to whine about every post[emoji13]

These guys have nothing better to do than to whine about every post[emoji13]

I see on the calendar that you were born on December 31. Were you the last baby born in the hospital and did your parents get a prize pack?

I see on the calendar that you were born on December 31. Were you the last baby born in the hospital and did your parents get a prize pack?

No, I was born in the morning and their prize was a tax deduction for the year![emoji4]

liar the Child Tax Credit was not initiated until 1997.

I knew you were a liar when you first joined this site. WHO ARE YOU!?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU KEEPING BUZZCZAR!?!?!?

liar the Child Tax Credit was not initiated until 1997.

I knew you were a liar when you first joined this site. WHO ARE YOU!?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU KEEPING BUZZCZAR!?!?!?

OMG ! I'm not talking about the child tax credit. I'm talking about a deduction for each child! I'm GTMom. Who the hell are you? And what's with the all caps?!?

Yeah, where is BuzzCzar? We have yet to see GTMom and BuzzCzar in the same place.

I can't tell if the original post is intended to paint GT in a positive light because we got a guy OSU thought good enough to offer, or a bad light because we got somebody who OSU eventually pulled an offer from?

All I know is we got a guy that was on our radar for a looooong time and we wanted from very early on.

Back