Anree Saint-Armour

I can't tell if the original post is intended to paint GT in a positive light because we got a guy OSU thought good enough to offer, or a bad light because we got somebody who OSU eventually pulled an offer from?

All I know is we got a guy that was on our radar for a looooong time and we wanted from very early on.

Exactly!!![emoji106]

I can't tell if the original post is intended to paint GT in a positive light because we got a guy OSU thought good enough to offer, or a bad light because we got somebody who OSU eventually pulled an offer from?
Not every word written about GT is always intended to portray GT in either a negative or positive light. Sometimes GT is mentioned just because GT is part of the story.

That's today's moment of zen.

Edit: What's up with all the "Such a clickbait article....Ohio state isn't the only one that does this. WHAAA" comments, when the first ööööing line of the article is "This sort of stuff happens all the time at this level of college football"

His spot got filled at Ohio State - that happens.

But we also beat out his runner ups Michigan State and Stanford. I don't know what you think, but I think those are good football schools.

We will see him on June 16th! Welcome! I am excited to get a guy with this much upside potential on the D-Line.

My take is that we're now actually getting recruits that other big time schools actually wanted...rather than having to compete with Wooford.

If the coaches still lack confidence in Kallon (and/or something happens with JHD) forcing Gamble to stay inside rather than start at SDE I could see Amour giving us some help over there this season. I see him more as a SDE rather than a true pass rush threat, but that's just IMHO. I'm hoping he can bulk up to the 260-265 range and give us a good anchor as a run stuffer.

Regardless, DL has been the glaring weakness of basically every CPJ team since '08. So any decent talent added to this unit is big news. I could see Freeman/Saint-Amour being some solid bookends for 2016/2017 with the hope that Henderson and Glanton can develop quickly.

Last time I recall we got a player from Urban Meyer was when he was at Florida and sent us a 4 star QB because another QB he had committed to him and UF. We got Garner, they got Tebow.

Back