Anthony Autry

Had a great TD catch against BC. He's been starting at WR, but I'm curious what puts him ahead of the other guys--anyone know?

Numerically it doesn't make much sense: 80 kg (180 lbs), 188cm (6'2"), 4.5 40. Waller is bigger, taller, more experienced. Chris Jackson is a RS senior. There's Jeremy Moore too. Someone will probably answer "playmaking ability", but what exactly makes him a playmaker?

He "gives us our best chance to win" ?

"Autry is an exciting, under the radar playmaker that has a high ceiling for development as a WR that could play both on the inside and outside. Possesses the frame to develop into a physical presence with time in the weightroom. He has very good initial quickness. Shows some moves"

:mod_smilie_shady:

I don't see anything negative about him at that link.

They also say he needs a redshirt year. They also ranked 110 wide receivers above him. That's in one year.

I think he's great and I think our coaching staff is great at finding diamonds in the rough. He looked like a BOSS with that touchdown salute to Vad. I thought it was pretty obvious my comment was TIC

Vad and TW throw very different balls. Tevin makes receivers wait on the wobbly goblin, while Vad throws a missile. I would guess this is hard for receivers to adjust to catching these two. In the case of Tevin they are trying to position themselves while they think about the defenders bearing down on them. For Vad, they don't have time to think.

Vad and TW throw very different balls. Tevin makes receivers wait on the wobbly goblin, while Vad throws a missile. I would guess this is hard for receivers to adjust to catching these two. In the case of Tevin they are trying to position themselves while they think about the defenders bearing down on them. For Vad, they don't have time to think.

Autry made a good adjustment to Vad's pass. The ball was a little to the middle of the field (from Autry's route), but Autry adjusted and caught it in stride. A great play for both players.

Autry is pretty quick and has good hands. A few crisp routes out of him too. I'd like to see him as a slot type w Waller and Greene outside.

They also say he needs a redshirt year. They also ranked 110 wide receivers above him. That's in one year.

I think he's great and I think our coaching staff is great at finding diamonds in the rough. He looked like a BOSS with that touchdown salute to Vad. I thought it was pretty obvious my comment was TIC

:biggthumpup:
My fault for not catching the TIC. It's hard to tell sometimes lately.

I agree that the throw was low and out front a little too far, but that is the mistake that you want our RSFr QB to make....that ball will NEVER be intercepted. Also, who's to say that a WR cannot lay out and make an exceptional catch sometimes? I would rather have this type of pass incompletion than a wobbly duck waiting to be intercepted.

well hell didnt #13 ( i cant bear to mention his name) bounce a two hopper into wide open Orwin) WTF??

Autry plays with a set of balls. Something Greene and Waller don't play with.

Back