Anthony Autry

GruffyMcGuiness

We Dedrick
What's going on?

Kelly Quinlan (@Kelly_Quinlan) tweeted at 1:33 PM on Thu, May 09, 2013:
Bad news for #GaTech and sophomore WR Anthony Autry a projected starter this fall by JOL.

Links to a Jacketsonline payed article

Now that GT finally has QBs who can throw it looks like they're going to lack WRs who can catch. More triple option anyone!

SOON

images

well this season has gone down the tubes.

God... I was really excited about him too. Glad Smelter is playing.

Do we know for a fact Jeff Greene is coming back?

Smelter hasn't played football in a few years, so I wouldn't expect him to be an impact player anytime soon. The Greene thing was a stupid rumor I believe. He sucked anyway.

We have plenty of guys, don't know if we have any players. Autry will be missed, but I only remember one great play all year.

Hope Waller and Summers pick him up. Maybe one of the true frosh will come out of nowhere and shock the nation or maybe the baseball transfer will do it. We don't need another Bay Bay Thomas, just someone who's good enough to draw a safety or make them pay when they don't. Oh, and knock guys down is first and foremost.

Re: Re: Anthony Autry

Smelter hasn't played football in a few years, so I wouldn't expect him to be an impact player anytime soon. The Greene thing was a stupid rumor I believe. He sucked anyway.
Depth never hurts. And I'm with you on Greene. I haven't seen anything about him playing other than the thread here.

öööö. Hope Autry heals soon. Can Snoddy catch? Maybe put Snoddy and Justin Thomas (if he's not QB) at WR?

I don't think the running/catching/getting open would be the problem. The problem is going to be how badly our ground game suffers when the WRs aren't blocking very well. Justin Thomas might be quick as greased lightning but I don't see him locking up DBs or Safeties very well.

I thought we should have redshirted him no matter what during this 2013 season. He's gonna be a step slower no matter what...and now this.

Was he actually playing or injured it while rehabbing? If he was playing, that was seriously f-ing stupid.

Back