Any Raleigh Durham Jackets?

Bob Benson

Trump Train on these Tools
Ban Hammer'd
with the surge in productivity produced by the NC schools minus wake forest, what is the word like in NC about duke and unc this season? Considering unc just went undefeated in the conference and had a fighting chance to beat Clemson in Charlotte minus a terrible onside kick call.....they obviously are going to be good again with Hood at rb (arguably best rb in the country) and fedora is usually good when he has talent. I worry about them in the coastal.

Duke returns sirk who tore us up last season in Durham I was there and it was straight miserable losing in that joke of a stadium.

We are 0-4 against duke and unc the past two seasons and are in serious need of a major payback this season.

They are both stacked again, yes? Recruiting for both since about 2013 has been phenomenal.

Excuse me? Do you have anything better to do than spam up my thread with non sensical rants?

Excuse me? Do you have anything better to do than spam up my thread with non sensical rants?

PI-CFB-UNC-Marquise-Williams-7202014.vadapt.980.high.22.jpg

An ACC Coastal division championship in 2012 and 2015. They have soared upward since hiring Fedora.

Prior to 2014, Tech dominated these teams and sometimes needed more than their share of breaks to beat them so consistently. The last two years seem to be the statistical averages providing some payback, since Tech could have won all four games with a little luck. Duke and Carolina have improved, but they are still mostly basketball schools, and I think they will both revert back to mediocrity soon and assume their roles as Tech's divisional whipping boys.

what is the word like in NC about duke and unc this season?

The UNC folks think they deserved the national championship this year and lost on a fluke. They are confident that next year is their year. The Duke folks aren't as optimistic, but they think they might be able to make a run as well.

Wait... did you mean football? There is no word up here about football. Football is just a distraction to pass the time between basketball seasons.

Prior to 2014, Tech dominated these teams and sometimes needed more than their share of breaks to beat them so consistently. The last two years seem to be the statistical averages providing some payback, since Tech could have won all four games with a little luck. Duke and Carolina have improved, but they are still mostly basketball schools, and I think they will both revert back to mediocrity soon and assume their roles as Tech's divisional whipping boys.

I would like to think you were right, but given UNC and Duke's recruiting they are going to be just as competitive if not better. Look at their 2016 and 2017 recruiting classes. They are loaded. Like almost uga level. Just smarter and can read.

I would like to think you were right, but given UNC and Duke's recruiting they are going to be just as competitive if not better. Look at their 2016 and 2017 recruiting classes. They are loaded. Like almost uga level. Just smarter and can read.

I've been hearing that about UNC for years, but they have been the most over-rated preseason team in the ACC by far. Besides, I have a hard time taking any football team seriously when they wear powder blue. Duke is like Wake Forest. Every once in a while they will have a decent team for a few years, but they never become a consistently good program.

Sirk has to recover from a torn Achilles. There has been some coaching turnover in Durham. Duke travels to South Bend and to Louisville. I would set their ceiling at 7 wins, 6-6 would be my prediction. The Tarheels return good personnel. The QB situation lacks last year's depth and is more one dimensional. They start with UGA and have to play at FSU. They are capable of winning the rest. I would predict they will go 9-3, without having to be a very good team to win this many.

Back