Any room for this kid

its so great that we have better coaches in the ranks of the fans than the ones that GaTech pays to do their jobs. we are so lucky

Would not be a shock that all 3 offerees at WR don't show up here.This kid may still end up here.

Would not be a shock that all 3 offerees at WR don't show up here.This kid may still end up here.

Huh? Howell enrolled Monday. Philpott is recruiting kids for us. Singleton is the only one we're considering a flip risk at the moment.

would not be a shock if our own fans seem to hope that we lose better player as deemed by the coaches so that these dumbass fans think are better or somehow more worthy and fill in the holes when we lose recruits that the staff really likes to other schools

Now, now, now ... I know Brad's uncle and grandfather. Both crazier than hell but also both öööö good people. PJ and Brad's uncle also go back a long way and get along well.

Colleges have known about Stewart for a while but what Carvell can't seem to understand - and I know that opens up a lot of territory - is they have other targets they like more and apparently, we've got all the WR commits we were looking for in this class. Hey, I'd like to find room for him, too, but not at the expense of some of the other kids we've got lined up so far.

Crazier than hell? What an idiot! Coach Walsh is very highly thought of as a citizen and an ex Ga high school coach. Playing for him in high school was a highlight of my life!

Great film. Love how he high points the ball just like Bey Bey did for us in this offense.

Based on what I've read this kid is waiting for UGA offer. Let him wait. Tech should do the same. Last minute offer if needed.
UGA already holding him in their back pocket just in case.

Crazier than hell? What an idiot! Coach Walsh is very highly thought of as a citizen and an ex Ga high school coach. Playing for him in high school was a highlight of my life!

I somehow missed the part about Walsh in the article. Great guy! I almost worked under him at Bradwell but things fell through. Best interview I've ever been on, he took me to his house and cooked me steak, baked potatoes, and some enormous salad.

We don't have a lot of spots open at the moment, since the focus is on defense. That said, I think he is on our radar and we will offer if/when something opens up. Either way, dude has a 4 something GPA and easily could come here for free as a walkon if he wanted to.

Back