Anybody Else think that VT

Oregon INVITES fans onto the field after their games - win or lose. You can go out and play catch, get autographs, run around, whatever. Of course, they don't play on real grass.

I remember it well. After beating that particular team by that particular score, and in an amazing comeback, can't blame the field-rushers.:biggthumpup:

None of you remember too well--it was '98.

In '96, we won a low scoring affair after Tiki Barber had run his mouth all week.

In '97, we lost 35-31 after Phillip Rogers fumbled. It was also the breakout game for Hamilton. He lit it up from there forward. Derrick "too many injuries too count" Stegall had like 200+ receiving--shame he couldn't stay healthy, very talented.

Oregon INVITES fans onto the field after their games - win or lose. You can go out and play catch, get autographs, run around, whatever. Of course, they don't play on real grass.

Same at GSU, but we play on real grass.

So does Clemson.

Fans rushing the field after beating Nebraska was the dumbest thing ever. I was really confused when I saw it.

I don't think GT would have ever done that. What makes a team rush the field. I thought winning over a team you haven't beaten in 20 years was a good reason.
We rushed the field when GT beat Nebraska.

Back