Anybody see the Jug of P** dumped on field by Ga So?

JCTNJacket

Varsity Lurker
Between toin coss and kickoff, d lineman from GS takes a plastic jug of what looked like p** and splashed it up and down the field, while the GS players went wild. Is this some crazy backwards tradition? It infuriated me, but I didnt see any reaction from GT sideline, not sure they saw it. Anybody else see this?

I think they take a jug of water from some crappy diseased creek that runs near the stadium down there and pour it wherever they play

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Between toin coss and kickoff, d lineman from GS takes a plastic jug of what looked like p** and splashed it up and down the field, while the GS players went wild. Is this some crazy backwards tradition? It infuriated me, but I didnt see any reaction from GT sideline, not sure they saw it. Anybody else see this?
Piss creek runs past their practice field.

From a creek next to their practice field. Erk started tradition of dumping the stuff at each site they play on. Sort of "this is our field now."

From a creek next to their practice field. Erk started tradition of dumping the stuff at each site they play on. Sort of "this is our field now."
Well I hope they are gonna be getting it in good shape before the Duke game. Get to work Georgia Southern

poop tank.jpg

That is animal cruelty. Think about all the tiny creatures they are killing by pouring that on the field.
It actually occurred to me that Georgia Southern could get in some environmental trouble for dumping their swill water containing God knows what everywhere they go

Maybe we could substitute a jug from Eagle Creek as the "prize" for the piss bets on this board.

I guess this is what you have to do for a home game when no one will come to Statesboro

Back