Anybody think this is worth a try

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
A few weeks back, CPJ stated that Sims still got reps at QB because he might get used if needed (assumed that means if TW and Days both were injured). He also worked all of the previous year learning the QB position for the TO.

We all know he is a better runner than TW, and many of you want to see Lyons at BB more anyway. Also, it does not seem that he has a "fumble" problem like Days.

What if we started Sims at QB and Lyons at BB (with Perkins used as the backup)??

To me, it is worth a try.

We can always revert back to the existing "well-oiled" machine that is Tevin.

A few weeks back, CPJ stated that Sims still got reps at QB because he might get used if needed (assumed that means if TW and Days both were injured). He also worked all of the previous year learning the QB position for the TO.

We all know he is a better runner than TW, and many of you want to see Lyons at BB more anyway. Also, it does not seem that he has a "fumble" problem like Days.

What if we started Sims at QB and Lyons at BB (with Perkins used as the backup)??

Why not it's worth a try.

I brought this up on another board, seems like TW has hit a ceiling and I will be shocked if we expect him to start next year. If we are not going to play VL and SD cannot get it done, why not try Sims?

Nah. I think Tevin will turn into the Tevin we saw against Kansas again.

Who we playin' next?

It's worth a shot. Sims has been getting playing time all year, so he'll have a good handle on reading the D.

At this point, they might as well give him some reps at QB during practice. Can't hurt.

The bump for bump sake is a little annoying when the thread never fell off the first page.

Hell yes its worth a try and like they say what have we got to lose.

Hell yes its worth a try and like they say what have we got to lose.

Thanks, Mack.

The more I think about it, the more I like it.

Tevin cannot make something out of nothing when his blocking breaks down. Maybe David could.

We should try Tevin at A-back as well, probably put Attaochu at B-back, he is the most bad-ass player.

am I doing this right?

We should try Tevin at A-back as well, probably put Attaochu at B-back, he is the most bad-ass player.

am I doing this right?

I would think your ideas are to make fun of the OP?? Playing Sims at the position he was recruited for seems a little less of a stretch than what you suggest....:rotfl:

I thought about this. I think PJ should offer Sims a week to see if he can win back the QB job since he seems dead set to keep Vad's redshirt.

We are epic deep at B-back so why not.

I would think your ideas are to make fun of the OP?? Playing Sims at the position he was recruited for seems a little less of a stretch than what you suggest....:rotfl:

playing Sims at a position that our head coach thinks he is at best 4th in the team is a stretch

Back