Anybody think this is worth a try

playing Sims at a position that our head coach thinks he is at best 4th in the team is a stretch

You might as well call it 3rd if Vad is off limits.

Days fumbles all the time. Tevin has simply lost it. Can he get it back? Maybe. I would rather have Sims out there running the option than either of the other 2. We might not pass the ball as much, but if we can't complete a pass anyways then who cares.

StingTalk has already established that Paul Johnson doesn't care about correcting what's wrong with this team. Because of his ego. And the holocaust.

I read this to say that you have already established that for yourself. Fair enough, just don't pretend that it is a concensus belief because you want it to be so.

I read this to say that you have already established that for yourself. Fair enough, just don't pretend that it is a concensus belief because you want it to be so.

Oh boy, crossovers! Just like in the comic books! It was a joke, Francis.

I am in no way qualified to opine who should or should not start.

That is up to the coach, one being paid Millions of dollars to decide.

I will gladly leave it up to him, and will praise or be critical on the results.

A few weeks back, CPJ stated that Sims still got reps at QB because he might get used if needed (assumed that means if TW and Days both were injured). He also worked all of the previous year learning the QB position for the TO.

We all know he is a better runner than TW, and many of you want to see Lyons at BB more anyway. Also, it does not seem that he has a "fumble" problem like Days.

What if we started Sims at QB and Lyons at BB (with Perkins used as the backup)??

To me, it is worth a try.

We can always revert back to the existing "well-oiled" machine that is Tevin.

Agree AB... anything is worth a shot at this point.

Back