Anyone else sick of ESPN?

Yes. I miss Sunday Night Football on NBC. Al and Chris should announce all major football games.

Yes... I am literally sick to my stomach listening to these pieces of ****. Musburger used to be the best play by play guy next to Keith Jackson, and now all he does is pick the team the network likes, and sucks them off on the air. **** him.

Brad Nessler should announce the game. I honestly could listen to that man read stereo instructions.

I can't believe Saban is there...

Could you imagine CPJ going to the MNC game if UGA was playing in it.

I can only think of 2 bowl games not on the ESPN/ABC family of networks, the Cotton and the Sun bowl.

I have hated ESPN ever since 'The Decision'. I lost all respect for them as a network.

OK, maybe Fairley does play dirty. It seemed so right when it was Murray's ankle.

CFB is a complete cluster****. Their mythical national championship isn't even on network television! Pro football, college basketball, pro baseball, and many more all have their national championships on network TV. That's how much of a joke CFB has become. What is there to play for anymore? Every year it's the same thing: an SEC team of ape-like convicts playing against some unfortunate opponent.

If you like listening to Musberger sucking SEC dick for another hour or so, keep listening to this game.

Brad Nessler should announce the game. I honestly could listen to that man read stereo instructions.

+1. I also love Joe Buck. One more thing, John Gruden is the greatest color commentator EVER.

CFB is a complete cluster****. Their mythical national championship isn't even on network television! Pro football, college basketball, pro baseball, and many more all have their national championships on network TV. That's how much of a joke CFB has become. What is there to play for anymore? Every year it's the same thing: an SEC team of ape-like convicts playing against some unfortunate opponent.

If you like listening to Musberger sucking SEC dick for another hour or so, keep listening to this game.

True..

"The Giants win the pennant! The Giants win the pennant!"

"Do you believe in miracles?"

"This one is for all the Tostitos."

Back