Anyone else sick of ESPN?

CFB is a complete cluster****. Their mythical national championship isn't even on network television! Pro football, college basketball, pro baseball, and many more all have their national championships on network TV. That's how much of a joke CFB has become. What is there to play for anymore? Every year it's the same thing: an SEC team of ape-like convicts playing against some unfortunate opponent.

If you like listening to Musberger sucking SEC dick for another hour or so, keep listening to this game.

You sir, have won the internets! :bowrofl:

"The Giants win the pennant! The Giants win the pennant!"

"Do you believe in miracles?"

"This one is for all the Tostitos."
You think he came up with that on the fly, or do you think he sat in his hotel room, touching himself to the Erin Andrews videos and somehow thought that was a good idea? I used to love listening to Brent, but that game last night was an abortion.

I can't believe Saban is there...

Could you imagine CPJ going to the MNC game if UGA was playing in it.
Saban and Meyer, SEC homers on SECSPN. Why would they not have an analyst from the Pac 10, it has turned into strictly a business and the business is promoting the SEC.

Saban and Meyer, SEC homers on SECSPN. Why would they not have an analyst from the Pac 10, it has turned into strictly a business and the business is promoting the SEC.
Well, they probably wanted coaches who've won MNCs recently. The one from the Pac-10 is kind of busy guiding his sub-.500 team in the NFL playoffs right now.

I'd actually like to see Meyer do fulltime analyst duty on ESPN. At least he can explain a zone-read, unlike Herbstreit.

"The Giants win the pennant! The Giants win the pennant!"

"Do you believe in miracles?"

"This one is for all the Tostitos."

:laugher: Classic moment in sports history. I wonder if Muff and Herbie spent the night together after the game?

Because the only coaches most people in the country can name from the Pac 10 are now the coaches of the Seahawks and the 49ers. Everyone, on the other hand, knows Saban and Meyer. It's about ratings.

Back