Anyone have a way to get in touch with Greg Gathers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Someone should monitor the trash bins outside his house so we can retrieve these items once he throws the box of old clothes away.

We can try again in 10 years.
The year is 2032. Coit is a full time mod who’s banned 3/4 of stingtalk. Every thread is ignored by every other user so it’s just a string of one post threads littering the front page. A young Tech fan in Los Angeles finds a box full of Russell sweats in the dump and decides to lift the ignores on other users and start posting in their threads just to see the box returned to its rightful owner.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
The year is 2032. Coit is a full time mod who’s banned 3/4 of stingtalk. Every thread is ignored by every other user so it’s just a string of one post threads littering the front page. A young Tech fan in Los Angeles finds a box full of Russell sweats in the dump and decides to lift the ignores on other users and start posting in their threads just to see the box returned to its rightful owner.
And spams Horace Lockett across the Metaverse because he is the last known #55 at Georgia Tech

gtleviathan

Dodd-Like
Do the sweats still have DNA in them?
:ugh:
It's time for the GT Biotech departments to start pulling their weight. They should be churning out clones of our greatest historical players each year for Coach Key to choose from.

MCRP09

Managed Democracy Appreciator
peugeotblade-runner-2049-4k-ws.jpg

yellowbritchies

Flats Noob
I gotta say, some of you Tech posters are class " A "a _ _ h _ _ _ _ ! A fellow Tech fan asks if anyone knows how to contact an ex-player and some posters on him like jackals! You got no life or purpose.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I gotta say, some of you Tech posters are class " A "a _ _ h _ _ _ _ ! A fellow Tech fan asks if anyone knows how to contact an ex-player and some posters on him like jackals! You got no life or purpose.
To be honest they helped more than I thought they would. At least couple of them looked stuff up.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Bro do you even Stingtalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.