-Beat Michael Jordan

Accomplishments:

-Took Champions of Life to Double OT
-Beat Top 5 team of Alabama
-Caused UCF to cancel game out of fear
-Thunped Team from city of champions
-Beat Michael Jordan
Jacket Heart?

We will sneak in at 25 or 24 if we beat Miami. But everyone wanting us to be ranked has memory loss.

GT cannot stand prosperity. Ranking us is the kiss of death. The team starts reading their own press clippings instead of just working hard and staying pissed off. I'd be fine if we weren't ranked all season but just kept winning games.

We will sneak in at 25 or 24 if we beat Miami. But everyone wanting us to be ranked has memory loss.

GT cannot stand prosperity. Ranking us is the kiss of death. The team starts reading their own press clippings instead of just working hard and staying pissed off. I'd be fine if we weren't ranked all season but just kept winning games.
You nailed it. The only real team we played so far, we lost to. Let's play the season out and see how many games we win. Then we can talk rankings.

I don't think we deserve to be ranked yet. We lost to a Tennessee team that doesn't have an SEC win yet I don't think, and our 3 wins were against the only cupcakes on our schedule. As pointed out in another thread, our remaining competition is much better than the teams we've played so far. Wake looked pretty dang good vs FSU, Duke is no slouch, and UVA looks great also.

I don't think we deserve to be ranked yet. We lost to a Tennessee team that doesn't have an SEC win yet I don't think, and our 3 wins were against the only cupcakes on our schedule. As pointed out in another thread, our remaining competition is much better than the teams we've played so far. Wake looked pretty dang good vs FSU, Duke is no slouch, and UVA looks great also.
Yes. Teams like LSU and Miss St deserve to be ranked

ESPN has a boner for Taquan, so I think we will jump some of the losers from this week (LSU, Msst, Tennessee) and sneak into 25th

We'll get some votes but still be around 35th. Beat Miami and we're in at 4-1.

But is FSU the best one-win team in the country? I say yes. Should be ranked imo.

Not after this week they won't be.
In SEC speak......That Troy team is better than y'all think. They are loaded with FBS talent.

As for Mississippi State, they played the two best teams outside of Alabama in the country these past two weeks.

ESPN may put the pressure on over the next two weeks to get us to 25 or 24. But that UT loss is looking like a real dud.

It will be close, but UT is no longer a quality loss. Missing out on beating UCF hurts, too.

öööö that. You can't sneak your way into the playoffs being unranked all season. If the players need something to be pissed off about they can remember how they let Tennessee get away after 670 yards of offense at the beginning of the season.

Back