Are We Ranked Yet?

Is GT Ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to be ranked (I firmly believe it is relevant to recruiting as well as to kick times), but we don't deserve it yet and we won't be. If we had beaten Tennesee then we would be ranked right now, but we didn't.

That said, given our schedule the rest of the way, we'll have no problems with rankings if we keep winning.

I want to be ranked (I firmly believe it is relevant to recruiting as well as to kick times), but we don't deserve it yet and we won't be. If we had beaten Tennesee then we would be ranked right now, but we didn't.

That said, given our schedule the rest of the way, we'll have no problems with rankings if we keep winning.
I want to be ranked so I can see our highlights at halftime of subsequent games. We get no coverage unranked

28th in the Coaches poll. UCF, FSU, and Kansas St right ahead of us. Absolute bullshit, we would cream all of those teams. And probably NCST at 24 too.

I want to be ranked, but we don't deserve it yet and we won't be. If we had beaten Tennesee

Andrew, you are a whiny cry baby football ignorant.......

ööööING UCF IS RANKED #25.

Them chicken droppings Black & Gold usurpers. All they did was beat Mary's LAN and duck a game with us.

We will never get our just due!??!

We were given some love as one of this week's "Winners"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ootballs-week-5-winners-and-losers/720397001/

Georgia Tech: If not for a bad fumble against Tennessee in the season opener, opening the door for a Vols comeback, the Yellow Jackets would be 4-0. Instead, they’re 3-1, but it’s been a promising start nonetheless for Paul Johnson’s team, which demolished North Carolina 33-7. Though it’s a small sample size against two struggling teams, Georgia Tech has taken care of business in early ACC games against Pitt and the Tar Heels.

Quarterback TaQuon Marshall continues to be a revelation, rushing for a combined 249 yards in the two games. But even more encouraging for Georgia Tech is its defense, which held both teams under 250 yards of offense. The Yellow Jackets look like a real contender in the ACC Coastal, and it’s quite possible their next game — at Miami on Oct. 14 — will have a big impact on the final outcome out of the division race.

Andrew, you are a whiny cry baby football ignorant.......

ööööING UCF IS RANKED #25.

Them chicken droppings Black & Gold usurpers. All they did was beat Mary's LAN and duck a game with us.

We will never get our just due!??!

Sounds like you're the one whining and crying.

AP out, unranked with 10 votes received. FSU received 15 votes. UCF ranked #25

Yes having watched them play all year they certainly "could" beat us.
Bullshit. We'd run wild on them. My only worry would be if our offensive skill players have done enough cardio for all the long runs. I know we have a board member that is into this thing called "crossfit" which would be good for our guys

Bullshit. We'd run wild on them. My only worry would be if our offensive skill players have done enough cardio for all the long runs. I know we have a board member that is into this thing called "crossfit" which would be good for our guys
Yeah funny saying this considering most here haven't watched 5 minutes of a UCF game. They are a talented well coached team. They completely smoked a Memphis team that beat UCLA a week after pounding Maryland on the road. They are legit it would have been a very fun competitive game had we played each other.

Back