Are we the most miserable fanbase?

or, you happen to be so negative that anything that happens you see as bad - no matter what.

Pittsburgh's football misery might be equal but their fans can take solace in basketball. They've gone to the NCAA tournament more years than not recently. Watching our basketball team is a lot like watching our football team. öööö you've still got Paul Johnson on the sideline.

Nah, I think Army knows they suck.

Pitt is probably the best comparison. They're us without the semi-recent success (1990 and 2009).

Yea, but I was mainly referencing the lack of success against a rival. They could go 1-11 every year as long as they beat Navy...and it's been 13 years.

I'd say Oregon state or Oklahoma state. Maybe toss in a Mississippi state. South Carolina until recently. Maybe a Texas a&am pre manziel...but we are really due for something to go our way.

I was hoping Vad was going to be that, so now all our chips are in one basket, JTs. And what do we as tech fans know will happen, when this happens? JT injury is basically inevitable.

I don't see much going our way in football or basketball with the current head coaches we have. It is a sad time

As for football, we are boring as hell to watch. I'll keep buying my season tickets and making my donations - that'll never change. I'd just really like to see us hire a Coach who can bring a more exciting style of football with him and not have a sh*t*ss attitude like Paul Johnson.

bad luck schleprock?

9k=

As for football, we are boring as hell to watch. I'll keep buying my season tickets and making my donations - that'll never change. I'd just really like to see us hire a Coach who can bring a more exciting style of football with him and not have a sh*t*ss attitude like Paul Johnson.

What did you think of watching 2009's offense? I think CPJ has had a lot of issues with execution, like CCG had with the pro style. Any offense looks terrible when poorly executed.

I'd say Oregon state or Oklahoma state. Maybe toss in a Mississippi state. South Carolina until recently. Maybe a Texas a&am pre manziel...but we are really due for something to go our way

The only in-state football rivalries between AQ schools that are worse than ours since 1990 are Vandy v Tenn and UNC v Duke....by 1 game.

Back