Are you butthurt about creased season tickets?

Are you butthurt about creased season tickets?

• Total voters
Bullshit. I've been calling for MBob to get canned for a very long time. Again, ticket butthurt is butthurt from many other sources channeled into one event

So you just admitted that you're overreacting to something as a means to channel all your pent up anger from other events that pissed you off. Good thing we know you're a woman.

So you just admitted that you're overreacting to something as a means to channel all your pent up anger from other events that pissed you off. Good thing we know you're a woman.

No, I'm reacting perfectly in line. You're the one suggesting I stop buying season tickets you ööööing drama queen.

No, I'm reacting perfectly in line. You're the one suggesting I stop buying season tickets you ööööing drama queen.

The way you overreacted sounded like you were very dissatisfied with the product. Why would I care about your opinion if you bitch about something but continue to buy my product regardless?

The way you overreacted sounded like you were very dissatisfied with the product. Why would I care about your opinion if you bitch about something but continue to buy my product regardless?

Akinji votes for hiring the new AD away from Comcast

Akinji, you useless piece of öööö. Where the öööö is your butthurt market thread? I wanted to buy all of it just a few days ago. I could be a millionaire right now.

I got this weekend to myself finally so I'll have time to work on it.

Akinji votes for hiring the new AD away from Comcast

:lol2: Alright that was good.

I honestly don't think you're too butthurt about it. I honestly don't care about creased tickets but I can see some being butthurt about it.

But still öööö andrew.

:lol2: Alright that was good.

I honestly don't think you're too butthurt about it. I honestly don't care about creased tickets but I can see some being butthurt about it.

But still öööö andrew.

Haha. Still waiting for your response on this:

If they say, "It costs $20 extra to get printed tickets", and you give them $20, then isn't the product you're buying with that money printed tickets? I would be much more inclined to agree with you if they didn't charge extra for the printed tickets.

And I imagine that the percentage of people who choose to pay extra for printed tickets and then are upset if they come creased is actually not a very very low percentage, though of course that's pure speculation. If they don't care about the tickets or the condition of the tickets, then why are they paying extra money specifically to get the printed tickets?

xCpn3I.gif

I don't think creasing the tickets was done on purpose. And I also don't think it is an issue that will happen again if enough of you make your voices heard. I also think you're someone who doesn't buy season tickets so your opinion matters even less than anyone else arguing about this.

When I printed out my parking passes, it turned out my printer was out of ink, so now I have to buy another whole set of parking passes. Damn you HP.

I don't think creasing the tickets was done on purpose. And I also don't think it is an issue that will happen again if enough of you make your voices heard. I also think you're someone who doesn't buy season tickets so your opinion matters even less than anyone else arguing about this.

Eh, I don't do most of the stuff I spend my day on here arguing about.

But I agree with your first two sentences. I have a feeling the tickets will be shipped properly next season.

Back