Armed Forces Bowl

I'm not so sure if Monken would leave Army for Tech after seeing what the experience was like for CPJ leaving Navy. It's possible that TS had picked him as the one guy he was willing to hire who would keep the option, and was turned down. It's more likely though, that TS just took the easier path, knowing that the option haters are a more virulent strain of fans to satisfy. It would be interesting to see the order of TS's top five picks. So far, the choice of CGC has been popular enough to win the fanbase over, so that's a good start. We will discover pretty quickly if CGC can deliver the kind of recruiting needed to develop a competitive defense and be successful with a traditional offense.

I'm not so sure if Monken would leave Army for Tech after seeing what the experience was like for CPJ leaving Navy. It's possible that TS had picked him as the one guy he was willing to hire who would keep the option, and was turned down. It's more likely though, that TS just took the easier path, knowing that the option haters are a more virulent strain of fans to satisfy. It would be interesting to see the order of TS's top five picks. So far, the choice of CGC has been popular enough to win the fanbase over, so that's a good start. We will discover pretty quickly if CGC can deliver the kind of recruiting needed to develop a competitive defense and be successful with a traditional offense.
He'd leave for Tech sooner than he would any other P5 program, if nothing else because you'd already have a roster built around the system with players who know it in place.

He'd leave for Tech sooner than he would any other P5 program, if nothing else because you'd already have a roster built around the system with players who know it in place.

fortunately, we won't have a service academy roster after the next few years.

You’re like a broken record. I think you and that new tomnotphil guy are alters of the same idiot. You have nothing new to say. Everything you post is a copy of every other thing you’ve posted.
And not even a "Merry Christmas" ? What a scrooge!

You’re like a broken record. I think you and that new tomnotphil guy are alters of the same idiot. You have nothing new to say. Everything you post is a copy of every other thing you’ve posted.

You literally do nothing but post insults of people who aren't scheme-first, school-second lovers of IIWII football like yourself. Here's some advice: CPJ isn't reading your defense of him and you aren't winning any favors with him. You're like CPJ's Brokeback Mtn- you just can't quit him even though he quit on you.

stingtalkremembers.jpg

Back