As regards the Steam Whistle

Send this jerk the bedbug letter

They must have gotten a ton of email complaints. Here is the generic response I got from an associate AD from my email to Todd:

——————————————

Thanks for taking the time to share your concerns and for your support of the Yellow Jackets.

My name Ayo Taylor-Dixon and I'm the Senior Associate AD for External Operations here at Georgia Tech and I got your email concerning the game on Saturday.

Our staff if working diligently to integrate a gameday environment that is energizing and appealing for our players on the field, the recruits in attendance and the fans in the stands with the longstanding traditions that are so meaningful to Georgia Tech. We will continue to adjust the gameday presentation with that goal in mind.

Thank you again for your note and your support. Go Jackets!

Only two typos, not too shabby.

Also, the larger "collector" cups are now thinner and cheap and not so much "collector"

lol TextExpander snippet.
FOAD becomes:

Thanks for taking the time to share your concerns and for your support of the Yellow Jackets.

My name Ayo Taylor-Dixon and I'm the Senior Associate AD for External Operations here at Georgia Tech and I got your email concerning the game on Saturday and I really don't like using periods because my sister cried when she got hers and my mama said i was lucky i never got one and i asked why i wouldn't and she said because i am not quite man enough to handle bleeding from my baby hole and mama said daddy loves my boy hole more than her hole but we're not talking about that yet!

Our staff if working diligently to integrate a gameday environment that is energizing and appealing for our players on the field, the recruits in attendance and the fans in the stands with the longstanding traditions that are so meaningful to Georgia Tech and are you not interested in integration are you stuck in the 1930s you backwards minded cigarette smoker who won't consider vaping because vaping is better and I wear a bow tie like the piggly wiggly mascot who also looks a lot like the fat georgia chick we hired to run the jumbo tron who also eats 1000 calories per quarter because she likes it that way and i would love to see her in the shower but she's not identified her gender because her big ol PAWG gut hangs over where her hoo-hah may or may not e but maybe she gets a period? We will continue to adjust the gameday presentation with that goal in mind.

Thank you again for your note and your support. Go Jackets! Please remember to GFYS and block Bob Benson

FOAD becomes:

My name Ayo Taylor-Dixon and I'm the Senior Associate AD for External Operations here at Georgia Tech and I got your email concerning the game on Saturday and I really don't like using periods because my sister cried when she got hers and my mama said i was lucky i never got one and i asked why i wouldn't and she said because i am not quite man enough to handle bleeding from my baby hole and mama said daddy loves my boy hole more than her hole but we're not talking about that yet!

Our staff if working diligently to integrate a gameday environment that is energizing and appealing for our players on the field, the recruits in attendance and the fans in the stands with the longstanding traditions that are so meaningful to Georgia Tech and are you not interested in integration are you stuck in the 1930s you backwards minded cigarette smoker who won't consider vaping because vaping is better and I wear a bow tie like the piggly wiggly mascot who also looks a lot like the fat georgia chick we hired to run the jumbo tron who also eats 1000 calories per quarter because she likes it that way and i would love to see her in the shower but she's not identified her gender because her big ol PAWG gut hangs over where her hoo-hah may or may not e but maybe she gets a period? We will continue to adjust the gameday presentation with that goal in mind.

Thank you again for your note and your support. Go Jackets! Please remember to GFYS and block Bob Benson

Nice work. That was funny.

I think the tradition is blowing the real whistle after a win. I hope that continues and it should.

I didn't care one way or the other about the fake whistle with cheesy graphic during the game and I don't think this is a long term tradition because I don't remember it from the old days (please correct me if I'm wrong). I liked it just fine; it was better than nothing but it sort of stops anything else from happening so it could be good to replace it with something that is more exciting. IMO, it would make more sense to include it after TDs and not First Downs.

If they purposely didn't run out behind the Wreck then I think that is a mistake. Not sure why you would change that.

Back