Asterisk needed UCF *

scott-frost-ucf.jpg

By the way, since Jones is out at Tennessee who won the Life Championship this year?

We became the Champions of Life the first game this past season, and we’ll remain the Champions of Life until a team beats the spread against us but doesn’t win the game. At least, I believe that’s the unofficial determination in the Champions of Life Belt tracking.

man we're so desperate now

paul finebaum is such a douche clown. he's old bitter öööö who takes football way too seriously. who gives a öööö? you little bald öööö.

I was at the Peach Bowl on Monday and thoroughly enjoyed watching UCF sticking it to Auburn and the SEC. They were big underdogs coming in and no one thought they could win except for them. You could tell their kids had a chip on their shoulder and really enjoyed playing the game. Their fans were fun to watch too - stood the whole time and were very loud. After reflecting, It reminds me of 1990 when we didn’t get all credit deserving. At the end of the day, UCF is a great story and good for college football. I’m sick of seeing the same old teams every year so hope this will help change the system to allow more teams a shot.

UCF were National Champions in 2017[1]

Citations
[1]Wikipedia

Attachments

• 07D4FB79-A8AE-4F69-AB9A-2F3C2E60C28F.jpeg
    07D4FB79-A8AE-4F69-AB9A-2F3C2E60C28F.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 36
They did crush Auburn, who beat both teams in the final by an average of 17.5 points.
They beat Auburn by 7 points, and Auburn had the ball with a chance to tie it at the end. They were definitely the better team, but they didn't crush Auburn.

They beat Auburn by 7 points, and Auburn had the ball with a chance to tie it at the end. They were definitely the better team, but they didn't crush Auburn.
They still beat a healthy auburn team, which is more than uga can say

I recall riding down Atlanta Hwy into Athens in '91, after GT had won the MNC. There was a UGA fan that has the back of his car all decked out in Colorado National Championship gear -a hat, pom-poms, and a bumper sticker, etc.

If Bama gets screwed by the refs and UGA is named MNC, I plan on ordering anything with UCF 2017 National Champions on it.

Last edited:
I recall riding down Atlanta Hwy into Athens in '91, after GT had won the MNC. There was a UGA fan that has the back of his car all decked out in Colorado National Championship gear -a hat, pom-poms, and a bumper sticker, etc.

If Bama gets screwed by the refs and UGA is named MNC, I plan on ordering anything with UCF 2017 National Champions on it.
I volunteer to go by the school and buy up all they have. We can have a ST UCF party and I'll distribute the bounty.

If the GT media guide lists national championship winners, it must say UCF .....especially in event of disaster

I think this is brilliant. National Championships in college football are as arbitrary and worthless as pre-season coaches polls. Just because a couple TV networks and some conference commissioners want to bestow upon themselves the power of anointing a champion doesn't give them any real authority or credence.

What's even better, is that this is going to set a precedent where anytime an undefeated team gets left out they're going to self proclaim National Championship status... And there NOTHING these people can do about.... Except to mirror FCS and Basketball...

Back