Asterisk needed UCF *

I've been to the UCF campus to watch a few games over the years. My brother is a engineer, (he drives trains - just kidding) and does very well.
His son wanted to try for a Football scholarship but with 3 torn ACLs before his 11th grade year no one would take him. My brother has his instate paid for
so he's going to UCF like his dad!

I hope you are keeping your GT shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not....WELL

UCF - Nice school.

Yes - GT is proudly displayed around our house in Celebration, FL. Daughters even wear GT gear around UCF’s campus. Both would have attended GT (applied and accepted) but wanted degrees GT couldn't offer. If UCF had played GT this year, they were prepared to wear GT gear!

Yes - GT is proudly displayed around our house in Celebration, FL. Daughters even wear GT gear around UCF’s campus. Both would have attended GT (applied and accepted) but wanted degrees GT couldn't offer. If UCF had played GT this year, they were prepared to wear GT gear!
Come to Winter Garden and cut my grass for me.

Actually I live off 429 just south of the Urnge County National golf course.

Come to Winter Garden and cut my grass for me.

Actually I live off 429 just south of the Urnge County National golf course.

Are you seriously this desperate to find someone to cut your grass?

I've been in thick bush before but not as high as knee-high.
So this past April, the roommate with the lawn mower moved out. Over the course of may to June, I was gone all the time for trips. I look in the backyard in late May/early June to see our grass waist high (4' tall in some places). I ended up getting a weed whacker for that öööö. Still don't have a mower. Lawns are useless

Yea - you can just hose it right off. I’m going to look into it for my house too.

Yes. It's knee-high, and I am unable to cut it due to a hangnail.

There’s some lawn service website that lets a bunch of folks bid on doing your yard. One time cut no obligations. You can choose to sign a maintenance agreement after the first cut if you liked it. I used it for our house. He did a mediocre job, but I didn’t have to do it so it was fine.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Today, Governor Rick Scott issued a proclamation declaring the University of Central Florida Knights football team as national champions in Florida after their undefeated, 13-0 season. The UCF Knights beat the Auburn Tigers 34-27 in the Peach Bowl on New Years Day. This season, the Auburn Tigers beat both the Georgia Bulldogs and the Alabama Crimson Tide, who are playing in the last game of the College Football Playoff. To view the proclamation, see below or click HERE.

Governor Rick Scott said, “Florida is home to the country’s best college football, and this season, UCF proved to the world that they can beat any team. By having a perfect season and beating the only team that defeated both Alabama and Georgia this season, the UCF Knights are clearly champions. I wish both teams good luck tonight in Atlanta. Charge On.”

NATIONAL CHAMPION UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS

WHEREAS, Florida is home to the country’s best college football, having claimed 11 national championships between the University of Florida, the University of Miami and Florida State University; and

WHEREAS, the University of Central Florida (UCF) Knights won the American Athletic Conference Championship by beating the Memphis Tigers, 62-55, on December 2, 2017; and

WHEREAS, on January 1, 2018, the UCF Knights completed an undefeated football season by beating the Auburn Tigers in the Peach Bowl, 34-27; and

WHEREAS, the UCF Knights are the only undefeated team in NCAA Division I football this season; and

WHEREAS, on November 11, 2017, the Auburn Tigers, who lost to the UCF Knights, beat the Georgia Bulldogs, 40-17; and

WHEREAS, on November 25, 2017, the Auburn Tigers, who lost to the UCF Knights, beat the Alabama Crimson Tide, 26-14; and

WHEREAS, the College Football Playoff final on Monday, January 8, 2018, is between the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Georgia Bulldogs, who both lost to the Auburn Tigers, who lost to the UCF Knights;

NOW, THEREFORE, I, Rick Scott, Governor of the State of Florida, do hereby proclaim that the UCF Knights are this season’s best college football team and will be recognized as the 2017 College Football National Champions in Florida.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Great Seal of the State of Florida to be affixed at Tallahassee, the Capital, this 8th day of January, in the year two thousand eighteen.

Governor

Back