At least they know their place...

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Raising Cane's is located in Baton Rouge technically, but their real headquarters (where all executives are located) is Dallas. No one wants to live in Baton Rouge so it's difficult to attract talent. Yum did the same thing with an official headquarters in Louisville but a practical headquarters in Dallas.

Zaxby's both has it's headquarters in Athens and is the official sponsor of uga football. They're probably not too pleased by this.

Nehru Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Raising Cane's is located in Baton Rouge technically, but their real headquarters (where all executives are located) is Dallas. No one wants to live in Baton Rouge so it's difficult to attract talent. Yum did the same thing with an official headquarters in Louisville but a practical headquarters in Dallas.

Zaxby's both has it's headquarters in Athens and is the official sponsor of uga football. They're probably not too pleased by this.
Maybe Raising Cane sent some NIL money Bennet’s way that Zaxbys didn’t. I still wonder why they don’t spell Cane the biblical way of Cain which is from where the saying originated.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Maybe Raising Cane sent some NIL money Bennet’s way that Zaxbys didn’t. I still wonder why they don’t spell Cane the biblical way of Cain which is from where the saying originated.
It's named after a dog.

Also, I noticed that they're closing for MLK Day to "honor the holiday." It's because they have no staff.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
I rarely do it but nothing wrong with shopping at Wal-Mart. Putting a National Championship trophy there though is invalid and trashy.

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
I'm sorry. Do you have a GoFundMe account? I want to chip in. No Tech alum should have to resort to stepping foot in a Walmart.
The only thing within 30 miles of me besides mom and pops is a Walmart. I like it just fine. Its just total self serve shopping now. 60 miles to a Target or Costco. F that.

Nehru Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The only thing within 30 miles of me besides mom and pops is a Walmart. I like it just fine. Its just total self serve shopping now. 60 miles to a Target or Costco. F that.
I take great pride that I live in a county that has a population of over 70,000 and we do not have a Walmart within our county limits. Jackson County Georgia. Yes I know know there are several just across the border.

Beej1953

Helluva Engineer

We’ve got them in DFW area - can’t hold a candle to Chik-Fil-A.

goldeagle

Dodd-Like

Isn't there a former uGa coach who owns some Zaxby's franchises? Maybe he clued them in on something negative about Bennett.

Jacket & Coke

Train Driver
I rarely do it but nothing wrong with shopping at Wal-Mart. Putting a National Championship trophy there though is invalid and trashy.
I think so too, but apparently Walmart has some kind of deal where they do this no matter who wins it. With the dwags, Bama, and Clemson winning all the titles now, they sure won't have any trouble finding walmarts to display the trophies.

AmpuTECHture

Drain Lake Powell
It's named after a dog.

Also, I noticed that they're closing for MLK Day to "honor the holiday." It's because they have no staff.
Canes closes for all the major holidays. Bunch of people in this thread have no idea about any of this.

Canes is the best chicken finger place out there, period. It's not even close. CFA's tenders are garbage compared to Canes and the only thing that's reasonably close is Guthrie's. Canes is pretty much just chicken fingers, fries, bread, and slaw, so comparisons to the full menu of CFA are apples to oranges. But if we are just comparing fried chicken tenders, Canes rules over all else. The toast is also amazing, especially if you ask for butter/toasted both sides.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Canes closes for all the major holidays. Bunch of people in this thread have no idea about any of this.

Canes is the best chicken finger place out there, period. It's not even close. CFA's tenders are garbage compared to Canes and the only thing that's reasonably close is Guthrie's. Canes is pretty much just chicken fingers, fries, bread, and slaw, so comparisons to the full menu of CFA are apples to oranges. But if we are just comparing fried chicken tenders, Canes rules over all else. The toast is also amazing, especially if you ask for butter/toasted both sides.
That’s their business model: do basically one thing but do it well because the product turns over fast and the staff are focused. It’s similar to a Five Guys approach. It works.

Nehru Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
That’s their business model: do basically one thing but do it well because the product turns over fast and the staff are focused. It’s similar to a Five Guys approach. It works.
I used to love Five Guys, but the lack of drive through windows and COVID has greatly decreased my business with them. Also drive through windows are great for us people too lazy to get out of the car.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
I used to love Five Guys, but the lack of drive through windows and COVID has greatly decreased my business with them. Also drive through windows are great for us people too lazy to get out of the car.
Or people with kids

vapspwi

Dodd-Like

Counterpoint: I’ve had Canes and it wasn’t good. Guthrie’s isn’t great either.

JRjr

18in32

Petard Hoister

CFA's tenders are garbage... what? Are you saying Canes has some kind of good seasoning? Cuz CFA tenders are crunchy and moist and delish.