At least we aren't Tennessee

Only four or five more resumes before they are forced to pick up mine. All according to plan.

image.jpg
öööö you guys. We'll find a guy, just wait. I'm serious.

Buddy was telling me that Chad Morris has now turned them down as well. That would make 5 (kelly, frost, cut, Gundy, Morris) that have spurned them already. And that’s just the ones we know about lol.

Buddy was telling me that Chad Morris has now turned them down as well. That would make 5 (kelly, frost, cut, Gundy, Morris) that have spurned them already. And that’s just the ones we know about lol.

We know about Gruden too.

EDIT: and Cutcliffe.

Man UT is haunted or something, aint no coaches wanna go coach on good ole rocky top!

Before the Schiano thing, they had a chance at landing quite a few people, despite their unrealistic expectations of grabbing Cutcliffe or Gundy. And unfortunately they lack even basic creativity in coaching searches, so it's starting to look like they'll just pack up shop and quit before they reach for the guys they should have been targeting all along. Why has nobody called Mike Norvell or Major Applewhite yet?

I thought MBob's bball hiring was a cluster, but this is making that like the smoothest coaching transition of all time.

Before the Schiano thing, they had a chance at landing quite a few people, despite their unrealistic expectations of grabbing Cutcliffe or Gundy. And unfortunately they lack even basic creativity in coaching searches, so it's starting to look like they'll just pack up shop and quit before they reach for the guys they should have been targeting all along. Why has nobody called Mike Norvell or Major Applewhite yet?

Forgot about Applewhite. He will probably hit it big pretty soon.

As far as ut, and the money they are going to end up paying, a coach is really going to have to step back and ask will it be worth it.

They have a wee bit of hubris in Knoxville. Comments against Morris included he's coached at Clemson, but he's never coached in the SEC, has no idea what he would be up against. Oh really? Like tough games against Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt? Moot point since apparently he will stay at SMU rather than risk being slandered via graffiti on the Rock.

Volnation is hilarious. They think they can social media war any canidate they don't want. Disillusioned to say the least.

They have a wee bit of hubris in Knoxville. Comments against Morris included he's coached at Clemson, but he's never coached in the SEC, has no idea what he would be up against. Oh really? Like tough games against Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt? Moot point since apparently he will stay at SMU rather than risk being slandered via graffiti on the Rock.

It’s kind of ridiculous. Nobody respects UT anymore outside of that ööööty town.

I’m just praying we get a Schiano vs UT matchup in the near future in any coaching capacity.

WHY has Les Miles' name not even been mentioned?
WHY can't they lure someone like Jimbo Fisher away if Texas A&M (maybe) can? UT should be a better job. It's just not right now.

Seriously though, this coaching search reveals the true nature of their program. It's kind of sad, though I don't feel sorry for them one bit.

And it's insane that their fans want kiffin back:rotfl: They do though, go read VolNation.

WHY has Les Miles' name not even been mentioned?
WHY can't they lure someone like Jimbo Fisher away if Texas A&M (maybe) can? UT should be a better job. It's just not right now.

Seriously though, this coaching search reveals the true nature of their program. It's kind of sad, though I don't feel sorry for them one bit.

And it's insane that their fans want kiffin back:rotfl: They do though, go read VolNation.

I'm with them, bring Kiffin home.

Back