At least we aren't Tennessee

Leach would be a grand slam hire for UT. He's a guy that I hope GT would go hard after whenever CPJ retires.
Unfortunately, Wazzu and Tech are probably pretty parallel from a national perspective, so he may not come here unless he'd like to compete in the ACC (which would be wise).

The coaching search at UT.

Truck-Accident-Gif-Video-Somerset.gif

Jeff Brohm from Purdue supposedly now

Tennessee is moving on from Gundy to a new Brohmance (Is this the pun thread? No?).

Pretty good get if it works out, begging the question of what they were doing with Schiano in the first place? I don't care. I just hope Mullen and Brohm (if he gets it) own ugag forever.

Buddy was telling me that Chad Morris has now turned them down as well. That would make 5 (kelly, frost, cut, Gundy, Morris) that have spurned them already. And that’s just the ones we know about lol.
I just heard on Dallas radio that Morris is still in the running.

Whats Charlie Weis up to these days?

About 350.

UT fans are threatening to burn their stuff and never watch football again if Doeren is hired. They are literally on the verge of dismantling their entire football program like screaming children.

The AD needs to stop going after retread coaches and get somebody exciting from a lower level. At this point all known commodities that are signable are not palatable to the pitchfork mob, so you are going to have to confuse them to get away.

Lol. 24 hours ago, Vols fans thought they were getting Gundy. I now don't want this search to end, ever.

The drama goes deep, too. Rumor is that UT AD had a contract worked out with Brohm and the school chancellor wouldn't sign it. :lol:

We need to keep a running list in the OP. Something like:

Jon Gruden
Chip Kelly
Dan Mullen
Scott Frost
David Cutcliffe
Mike Gundy
Chad Morris
Jeff Brohm
Dave Doeren

I'm sure I forgot somebody.

UPDATED: Who's next in line?