At least we aren't Tennessee

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I though Miles was younger than 64. That age doesn't get them a lot of years.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
The problem with Miles is that he strangles offensive coordinators. When you’ve got the one DC that always beat Les’ offenses vs Les in the same division why expect a different outcome than what we’ve already seen? Not a winner in-division and certainly not going to take down Saban

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I was hoping they'd hire Cuntlipp so we could start beating Duke again.

georgiatech22

Dodd-Like
Les Miles has always seemed like a mediocre coach to me
Career record of 142-55, never won fewer than 8 games during his time at LSU, 3 SEC West titles, 2 SEC Championships, won 4 Elite bowl games at LSU( 2 Peach, 1 Sugar, and 1 Cotton), won a NC. Yep, sounds mediocre to me too.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Career record of 142-55, never won fewer than 8 games during his time at LSU, 3 SEC West titles, 2 SEC Championships, won 4 Elite bowl games at LSU( 2 Peach, 1 Sugar, and 1 Cotton), won a NC. Yep, sounds mediocre to me too.
His record looks better after his successors' mediocrity.

Katrina really did a number on LSU's recruiting grounds.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I though Miles was younger than 64. That age doesn't get them a lot of years.
Yeah, I didn't realize he was that old, either. Still think it's a good hire. Give him 3-5 years. He will put winning squads on the field and make the job attractive again for the next guy. They haven't been bereft of talent, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them 8-4 or so next year with a good coach.