Auburn

Too bad we could not get some signs up on the bridges along Ga 316 with the score. That way the Nadlickers could feel the love.

THWG

LOL
WAL-MART.png

If we can borrow Auburn's defense for our game, we'll be set.

Why? We’ll be the second-highest-rated defense the mutts will play in the regular season. Auburn is currently the highest-ranked at 14 and we’re at 28 and that’s against a schedule that was tougher than Auburn’s. Accept it or not, our defense has been pretty damn good this year.

We need our offense to really click to get the win in two weeks. Our defense should keep us in the game.

Why? We’ll be the second-highest-rated defense the mutts will play in the regular season. Auburn is currently the highest-ranked at 14 and we’re at 28 and that’s against a schedule that was tougher than Auburn’s. Accept it or not, our defense has been pretty damn good this year.

We need our offense to really click to get the win in two weeks. Our defense should keep us in the game.
I argued that exact point with the gang of mutts I work with. One claimed ND was a top 10 defense. ND was #49 before last night. I told them Auburn is the best team they face BY FAR this season and that Auburn will be easily the most hostile environment they play in all season.

I would have played Eason in the second half. Stronger arm, bigger upside than Fromm. Kirby is a dumbass.

I argued that exact point with the gang of mutts I work with. One claimed ND was a top 10 defense. ND was #49 before last night. I told them Auburn is the best team they face BY FAR this season and that Auburn will be easily the most hostile environment they play in all season.

I would have played Eason in the second half. Stronger arm, bigger upside than Fromm. Kirby is a dumbass.

BDS needs to be hostile. It needs to be rocked-to-its-foundations loud. We’ve gotten there before; 2011 Clemson was amazing as was 2014 Miami. It can be done.

BDS needs to be hostile. It needs to be rocked-to-its-foundations loud. We’ve gotten there before; 2011 Clemson was amazing as was 2014 Miami. It can be done.
I’m scared this won’t be the case. We had more VT fans near us yesterday than Tech fans.

4 Sacks. That is the key. Make him pass in his non comfort zone after killing their running game.

Where is Eason? :)
And don't kick to their return man. He is the most dangerous player they have and it is our weakness

Back