Auburn

Running Fromm Auburn
anigif_original-1776-1435687449-4.gif

Lots of Auburn shirts out today, not one Red Nadlicker at Publix.
Shame I have tomorrow off. I should cancel to go in just to hear the excuses. Both of my points were proven this weekend.
1) Auburn is by far the best team UGAg has faced so far this season and will easily beat UGAg
2) Miami is the best team ND will face this season and will dominate plodding ND.

My good friend, neighbor, and seriously fanatical Bama fan is super worried about the rest of their season. Says they have more injuries than at any time he can remember, and Auburn is looking pretty good, certainly better than MSU and look at that struggle.

My good friend, neighbor, and seriously fanatical Bama fan is super worried about the rest of their season. Says they have more injuries than at any time he can remember, and Auburn is looking pretty good, certainly better than MSU and look at that struggle.
Cry me a river. Bama replaces a 5 star, 6'3" 240 lb linebacker with a 6'3", 240 pound, 5 star backup linebacker. They have more talent in their 85 scholarships than any other team in the country. Some of their walk on's could probably be on scholarship somewhere else if they weren't dumbasses that just have to play for their dream school of Alabama**

** same reason Brendon Douglas gets to live with his mommy now, only his dream school was UGAg

Back