"B-" WTF??

And the grade becomes what with Gibbs plus one other (and do transfers count in rating?)

441537CA-DBDD-427F-AFB6-6C9FEC2BABBC.gif

Hey we’re all clicking on it and reading the whole thing just to piss them off. Sounds like they’re getting their job done.

We just had our our 2nd best class since Rivals started doing rankings, how the hell is that a B-? Meanwhile, FSU signs the worst class they have ever had since Rivals started doing rankings, and gets a B?

Oh, I guess they're doing it purely on class ranking, with no consideration of history or situation. That explains why Duke (ranked 57) gets the same grade as us (ranked 23). Wait...

Even if they aren't counting Jahmyr Gibbs in their evaluation, this is very poorly done.

Eh. Dumb article is dumb. Grades don't correlate to the objective rankings on their own site. Don't seem to correlate to much of anything.

In hindsight, it really is very impressive what Frank Beamer did in Blacksburg

No doubt about that. In the space of ten years VPI went from being a Sunbelt caliber program to playing in the national championship game.

Fun fact: VPI athletics didn't become a *full* member of a BCS conference until 2000.

That said, what was built shouldn't fall apart so easily. Given our score against them last season I should probably hold my tongue regardless of recruiting rankings.

Last edited:
@MCRP09 You haven't killed yourself or anything, have you? Because that would be just terrible.

edit: How about now?
edit: You know there's a lot of stuff in your home, most of it under the kitchen sink you use for a toilet, which is deadly when consumed. But you'd probably have to drink all of them, so you should still be safe if you only drink half. Try it out, live a little. As little as possible.

Back