Bama Home & Home Added

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
LOL we are going to play Ga State at their stadium. And Saban will be long gone by the time we play Bama.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Ummm. home and home at Ga State? Doesn't that stadium only hold like 24K?

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
At Georgia State? Ridiculous. Absolutely no reason that should ever happen.

I'll be a whole lot more excited about Alabama if they can confirm it's at BDS. Somehow I'm guessing it will be a neutral game at MBS and then we still have to go to Tuscaloosa. Bush league.

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
At least it's in Atlanta. We played in Murfreesboro, Tennessee in 2011.
We did. At least we got two home games for it though. This just appears to be charity on our part.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
At Georgia State? Ridiculous. Absolutely no reason that should ever happen.

I'll be a whole lot more excited about Alabama if they can confirm it's at BDS. Somehow I'm guessing it will be a neutral game at MBS and then we still have to go to Tuscaloosa. Bush league.
at Georgia State is definitely ridiculous. I'm guessing we got strong-armed into that by somebody.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
We playing Alabama oh lawd Jesus.

öööö it let’s play Alabama, Auburn, Notre Dame, and dawgs OOC and Clemson and Florida state all in the same season. Just as Dodd intended.

killerB

Sidewalk Fan
The hell is the difference between @ Ga State and insert (Temple/USF/UCF/UAB etcc.....) We don't have to pay to travel and their stadium will be 80% tech fans for the game? Tickets will probably cheaper too.
too lazy to look at years, but is that still in the MBS deal years? meaning, 6 home games at BDS, 1 game at State, and 1 game at MBS. that's 8 games in ATL.

edit: 7 games b/c MBS game would count as a home game. but still, that's a lot of ATL 404 the culture