Bama Home & Home Added

LOL we are going to play Ga State at their stadium. And Saban will be long gone by the time we play Bama.

Ummm. home and home at Ga State? Doesn't that stadium only hold like 24K?

At Georgia State? Ridiculous. Absolutely no reason that should ever happen.

I'll be a whole lot more excited about Alabama if they can confirm it's at BDS. Somehow I'm guessing it will be a neutral game at MBS and then we still have to go to Tuscaloosa. Bush league.

At Georgia State? Ridiculous. Absolutely no reason that should ever happen.

I'll be a whole lot more excited about Alabama if they can confirm it's at BDS. Somehow I'm guessing it will be a neutral game at MBS and then we still have to go to Tuscaloosa. Bush league.
at Georgia State is definitely ridiculous. I'm guessing we got strong-armed into that by somebody.

We playing Alabama oh lawd Jesus.

öööö it let’s play Alabama, Auburn, Notre Dame, and dawgs OOC and Clemson and Florida state all in the same season. Just as Dodd intended.

The hell is the difference between @ Ga State and insert (Temple/USF/UCF/UAB etcc.....) We don't have to pay to travel and their stadium will be 80% tech fans for the game? Tickets will probably cheaper too.
too lazy to look at years, but is that still in the MBS deal years? meaning, 6 home games at BDS, 1 game at State, and 1 game at MBS. that's 8 games in ATL.

edit: 7 games b/c MBS game would count as a home game. but still, that's a lot of ATL 404 the culture

Back