Ban Damarius

waynehead

Flats Noob
I will be starting these threads until I or Damarius gets banned. Feel free to post here to voice your support.

I had to put Damarius on my ignore list. I'll take him off when football season rolls around, since he can make decent game related posts.

I suggest banning him for a week or 2 when he posts spam, until he stops doing it.

Is he the guy that tries to sell the footprint bumper stickers (something about carbon emissions...)?

it was pretty fun logging on today and reading about 10 posts of random letters he did, very insightful

He doesn't bother me. I just don't read alot of the jibberish he writes.

btw, I thought the Hive was the site that banned people, not us.

I have to give him credit for causing me to pay attention to who the poster is before I open a thread.

Ignore list is a good idea, also. He would be my first and, hopefully, only listing.

i wouldnt miss him at all, but i can just ignore him myself

Quit your crying. Just don't read what he has to offer.

He has just as much right to be a doofus as the rest of us. Its his prerogative if he chooses to exercise it.

I have a mouse. I decide what to click.

I finally put someone in my ignore list, I wish it would ignore his threads as well.

Wasn't there someone banned in 2007 I think? I think he bashed GT too much and annoyed everyone.

Yeah I've pretty much been banned by every message board. I don't know what it is, maybe puberty

He doesnt bother me if you dont like him just ignore him its a wonderful feature!!

Back