Ban Damarius

sorry, but I'm pretty sure banning dbo would be some kind of ADA violation.

we need a duck and some scales to get to the bottom of this

Is he the guy that tries to sell the footprint bumper stickers (something about carbon emissions...)?

I did not realize I was that bad, I only post like once every few days. That's efficient work... ;)

Btw, gotta new signature. I sold out of the bumper stickers, mostly to stingtalkers....

I will be starting these threads until I or Damarius gets banned. Feel free to post here to voice your support.

My bet's on you two being one and the same. An intrapersonal, interposter flame war is as good a way as any to pass time in the off-season.

If you're not one and the same, then you have the ignore list. Unless someone does something truly inappropriate (i.e. more than just being an ass) or is a rival fan baiting Tech fans, then there should be no reason to ban someone.

I've been around the boards for some time. Have met Damarius and his father at practices. He's been around since he was a young teen, and has always had a great knowledge of GT football.

Have been around Damarius on the boards and at practices for about five years. He really cares about what is GT and really keeps up with recruiting. Like all of us, he makes guesses and isn't always right, but he is in the know better than most fans.

If he gets on any of your nerves, just let it go. He's GT.

GO JACKETS!!

Thanks for the kind words Terrific.

Hope to see you at some games this Fall.

I say as long as Damarius is a fan of GT he is in good company.

His posts may be off a little sometimes but I think he's funny at times, and certainly adds a little something to posts whether for the better or not.

Stingtalk is not a "banner", we are all a part of GT nation!

Back