BCS NC Thread

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
Who you got?

I think Texas has a better defense than Bama has seen all year. If McCoy and Shipley play well, Texas wins by 14.

I want Texas to win. I like their uniforms better. And that is the measuring stick I use when I really don't care.

Honestly, I just want a game that entertains me.

Bama will win this game handily, unfortunately. Bama has played several defenses as good as Texas' this year, and still done well. Texas has crapped the bed on the only defense they've played as good as Bama's (Nebraska). I see it being something like 28-13.

saTan has 4 and 5 star guys at every position (and reserves), and he has them running like a destructive machine. I don't see how UT has any chance tonight against this semi-pro team, but since I hate the prince of darkness, I hope I am wrong.

If Alabama covers 5.0, I win my pool to the tune of $409...so yeah. I've got Bama.

Wasn't the same true with USCw in 2005?

Texas 2005 > Texas 2009. The two aren't really that close in my opinion.

The two good defenses Texas played (Oklahoma and Nebraska), they scored 16 and 13 points. Give me 'Bama 24-13 in somewhat of a snoozer.

My crystal ball says Texas.....but then again, it's a crystal ball...

This game is a toss up.

-Both teams are coming off a 5 week layoff.
-Both teams are great on D.
-Bama has a Heisman winner (negative)
-Texas has a senior Heisman bridesmaid QB (positive)
-Bama has SEC speed and talent
-Texas has Colt McCoy's girlfriend cheering for them

This game is a toss up.

-Both teams are coming off a 5 week layoff.
-Both teams are great on D.
-Bama has a Heisman winner (negative)
-Texas has a senior Heisman bridesmaid QB (positive)
-Bama has SEC speed and talent
-Texas has Colt McCoy's girlfriend cheering for them

Trying to get a job at ESPN?

This game is going to be just like the SECCG, Bama's going to shock everyone by just how dominant they are in this game.

Bama Rolls (pun intended) 38-13.

I say Hook 'em Horns, but there's no way Texas wins this game. They needed a last-second FG to score 13 points against Nebraska's defense. I think Saban's is as good as or better than Pelini's. Tide by at least 10.

Texas, Shipley and McCoy will win it in the fourth quarter. Close all game though. Ingram doesn't break 125 yards. Texas D-line is the difference. Shipley gets POG, returns a kickoff or punt return for a touchdown.

The BCS PR is in high gear during the pregame show intro- "Crystal. Clear. Champion."

Hook'em Horns.

I had an elderly man sit next to me this season and told me about the GT/Alabama rivalry (Dodd/Bryant). After explaining this to me, I could never pull for them. Never liked them in the first place b/c of their arrogance.

Back