BCS NC Thread

Did anyone just catch CPJ on the program on ESPN running and smiling? Pretty awesome. Think it may have been when he was w/ Navy, though.

Every underdog is dangerous. Should be a good game. I'll take Bama by a TD though.

The best thing that could happen for us is for either team to beat the poo outta the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

going with Texas. basically, **** the SEC. that's my reasoning. and lou holtz hahahah thanks for now giving me the kiss of death.

Is Lou Holtz a cartoon character? And why is Mark May wearing sunglasses at night? BTW Holtz took Texas.

Is Lou Holtz a cartoon character? And why is Mark May wearing sunglasses at night? BTW Holtz took Texas.

An hour ago Holtz picked Bama.

But poor Texas, got the double dose of Holtz and Corso.

God has obviously chosen the SEC as his favorite conference, so they will win. I can't wait until God starts liking the ACC again...

so he can
so he can
Watch you weave then breath your story lines.
And he wears his sunglasses at night
so he can
so he can
Keep track of the visions in his eyes.

Last edited:
God has obviously chosen the SEC as his favorite conference, so they will win. I can't wait until God starts liking the ACC again...

I think His new one (at least this bowl season) is the Big Ten. I can no longer talk crap about them. :(

Back