Because it needs to be said

3GT thinks a fair-weather fan is anyone who doesn't believe we'll go 12-0 and meet all of his crazy predictions. So, pretty much, everyone here needs to heed his newest prediction, listed above. He's at 100% so far this year.... oh, never mind.

No one has to agree with anything I offer.

Its all of you F-ing d-bag GT fans in here who are VERY quick on the trigger to trash the players, the Hill, the recruiters, the coaches, and any and everything else they can think of after a loss.

So many fair-weather GT are so quick to want to fire CPJ.

Some of you guys are some of the biggest bunch of F-ing "quitters" I've come across.

Its 1 F-ING game !!!! On 5 Days Rest !!!!

So, like I said, all you fair-weather (quitter) GT fans:

GO.

F***. (Not Find)

YOURSELVES !!!!

I can see us maybe stealing Miami and/or Clemson. I still can't see us beating uga. On gameday I'll be drunk enough to think so.

Does that make me a fair weather fan?

No one has to agree with anything I offer.

Its all of you F-ing d-bag GT fans in here who are VERY quick on the trigger to trash the players, the Hill, the recruiters, the coaches, and any and everything else they can think of after a loss.

So many fair-weather GT are so quick to want to fire CPJ.

Some of you guys are some of the biggest bunch of F-ing "quitters" I've come across.

Its 1 F-ING game !!!! On 5 Days Rest !!!!

So, like I said, all you fair-weather (quitter) GT fans:

GO.

F***. (Not Find)

YOURSELVES !!!!
Instead of crying about all of us, why don't you just go over to The Hive?

On a gameday with a rain-downpour expected, you didnt have your phone in a plastic bag or sealed protector?

$300 = "The Stupid Tax"

3GT. What section were you sitting in?

On a gameday with a rain-downpour expected, you didnt have your phone in a plastic bag or sealed protector?

$300 = "The Stupid Tax"

Mods please ban. 3GT has gone from crazy to crazed attacker for nothing. Meltdowns happen to every fanbase. There's no need to call us all stupid.

Mods please ban. 3GT has gone from crazy to crazed attacker for nothing. Meltdowns happen to every fanbase. There's no need to call us all stupid.

He'll tire himself out eventually.

Hi.jpg

3GT is the most entertaining ignore list member I've ever had. It's funner trying to guess what he's typing from the responses than it is actually reading it.

Back