Because it needs to be said

Hey, Gruffy did nothing to you.
Meh, not too worried since it's coming from Mr. 12-0 :lol:

I...don't know what is happening!!!!!!!!
nothing-to-do-here-meme.jpg

No one has to agree with anything I offer.

Its all of you F-ing d-bag GT fans in here who are VERY quick on the trigger to trash the players, the Hill, the recruiters, the coaches, and any and everything else they can think of after a loss.

So many fair-weather GT are so quick to want to fire CPJ.

Some of you guys are some of the biggest bunch of F-ing "quitters" I've come across.

Its 1 F-ING game !!!! On 5 Days Rest !!!!

So, like I said, all you fair-weather (quitter) GT fans:

GO.

F***. (Not Find)

YOURSELVES !!!!

I usually skip 3gts posts and noticed it was his thread too late, BUT this is actually a pretty decent thread.

We are 3-1 not 1-3 and quite honestly have been playing terribly. I still think we have some good games ahead of us the year and will hopefully shock a couple teams....one in particular.

Miami is gonna be the yay or nay game, if we win, it will be a major yay, if we lose it will be a major nay, if that makes sense.

Mods please ban. 3GT has gone from crazy to crazed attacker for nothing. Meltdowns happen to every fanbase. There's no need to call us all stupid.

He's not calling all of you stupid, but the ones acting like fair weather fans. If the shoe fits wear it.

He's not calling all of you stupid, but the ones acting like fair weather fans. If the shoe fits wear it.

I wonder how the thread would've been received if someone else wrote it and it said something along the lines of:

"ALL YOU CPJ SUPPORTERS CAN GO F*** YOURSELVES"

Well if those fans sat in the rain for the UNC game, then no matter what they do or say now, they're pretty much BY DEFINITION not fair-weather fans. :cool:

Actually I agree with 3GT here. Way too much butthurt for losing one close game against a team that's down right now, but traditionally pretty good. How many of you whiners thought we would go undefeated?

To all you fair-weather GT fans......

GO

F***

YOURSELVES !!!!

I plan on ****ing myself at least 30 times every Saturday for the remainder of the year. Guaranteed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I plan on ****ing myself at least 30 times every Saturday for the remainder of the year. Guaranteed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Dude.

30 times in a single day may be a bit excessive. I think I once got to 3 and things started to hurt.

Dude.

30 times in a single day may be a bit excessive. I think I once got to 3 and things started to hurt.

He's right.

1. You don't want hair to start growing from your palms.

2. You could pull a hammy.

3. You could possibly go blind.

4. Or you may feel totally relieved and drained like a blown fire hydrant.

Back