Beestorm

cuzjacket

Varsity Lurker
Seriously? Screwing with my login? Please quiz me on GT football trivia from 85 on if you doubt me as a GT fan. Thanks, Cuzjacket

Free cuzjacket. Not all Tech fans have to like Paul Johnson. (But those who don't better get used to him.)

516d1f48dcd2cd6ca0fe67c06cab1e10.jpg

Beestorm owns the joint. He is the wielder of the hammer. Crybaby.

Just saying. It's a Kelly Quinlan move. Always respected Beestorm for not being like that douche bag. Hope I'm right.

Ah, returning just in time for the UGA game. We know, 6 wins is what we can expect from CPJ. Wait, we already have 9? I'm sure you're a GT fan, but stingtalk has enough assholes who like to öööö on our own players.

Ah, returning just in time for the UGA game. We know, 6 wins is what we can expect from CPJ. Wait, we already have 9? I'm sure you're a GT fan, but stingtalk has enough assholes who like to öööö on our own players.

What is CPJ's resume this year? Vegas agrees with me btw.

Vegas don't play football. Who did Vegas have in yesterday's Ole Miss game?

Is this guy a famous troll or something? Shocked he hasn't gotten the ole hammer yet

What is CPJ's resume this year? Vegas agrees with me btw.

acc championship game, wins over vt, miami and clemson.

oh yeah they all suck though. will you quit stingtalk like your buddy roswellwreck did if we beat uga?

Well öööö, you have done nothing but whine. Are you happy about anything having to do with GT football or are you here just to bitch?

Back