Beestorm

I don't like how much I'm having to ignore my ignore list to follow this thread.

anybody who picked the uga win over her for a week is an idiot.. including me.

5bc8ad7a4bcf421a245d3cffae95555f.jpg

Oh to have a gif of the dude from "Office Space" going "I heard she gets around ... woop ... woop..." to answer this.

Mods, can you please mess with OP's login info so he can stop creating threads about not being able to log in?

No my password was changed. It's saved to my PC. PC didn't recognize it when I had to enter it, which I never have to. Either way the drunk and forgetting banter is cool. I can take it.

Whole site had a password refresh about two months ago. So.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your computer got rid of your password because your wife nearly caught you on xxxoldiesbuttgoldiesxxx.com so you deleted your browsing history, cookies, pre-saved passwords, etc. remember?

I can't believe this is a thread. Can't we just delete this crap and go back to debating whether or not CPJ can recruit better in the coming years?

No my password was changed. It's saved to my PC. PC didn't recognize it when I had to enter it, which I never have to. Either way the drunk and forgetting banter is cool. I can take it.
oh the humanity!!!! drama queen

Your wife probably deleted the browser history and cookies. She was spending a lot of time on a site call "Paul's Johnson".

In before thread lock. Want to be a part of stupidest thread I've ever read.

In before thread lock. Want to be a part of stupidest thread I've ever read.

lol thread lock

LOL thread lock

LOL THREAD LOCK

LMGTLAO THREAD LOCK!!!

BS ain't got time fo dat shiz when he's bustin up Conyers T&A on the daily.

Of all the threads I've ever said are the worst thread...

Well, this is the worst.

Of all the threads I've ever said are the worst thread...

Well, this is the worst.

did you see that thread with the chump listing the games of Week 13 and he talked trash about top 25 Arkansas?

That has to be worse than this.

Back