Belk Bowl THWG

Completely disagree. Suh is a sociopath. He has a history of dirty play and knew exactly what he was doing. Just was lucky Rodgers wasn't really hurt with 300+ lbs on his leg. He should be fined, suspended, and probably kicked out of the NFL. At the minimum refs should look the other way when another O line breaks his leg.

I case you haven't seen ugag play over the last 20+ years...that sort of behavior is not punished and also in many cases is rewarded. I know it's nfl/NCAA but really?

Holy öööö. I think that is the first time I have seen the bulldog not look like he is on the brink of death.

I case you haven't seen ugag play over the last 20+ years...that sort of behavior is not punished and also in many cases is rewarded. I know it's nfl/NCAA but really?

I know Ugag is dirty. There's tons of stuff where I wish we would nut up and retaliate instead taking that garbage. I just think Suh is on another level altogether.

So, comical no call there. He was tackling the WR while QB was letting go of the ball.

What are the chances UGA dies live on camera tonight?

It looks a bit alive now so prolly not tonight, but it will happen at some point.

I know Ugag is dirty. There's tons of stuff where I wish we would nut up and retaliate instead taking that garbage. I just think Suh is on another level altogether.

For the most part I agree. It's not that I think he is better than you think, but that at the least the NFL isn't to the point of saying such people shouldn't be allowed to play.

I am really pissed at how these announcers keep acting like Georgia just had some sort of inexplicable collapse against us to lose.

Hey ContactBuzz, does that place look familiar to you at all?

So, some holding would be nice. Get off your knees refs, you're blowing the game.

Back