Best player in Virginia

cyptomcat

Hibernating
http://jmusports.com/news/2014/12/10/Football_1210143201.aspx

James Madison redshirt-junior quarterback Vad Lee (Durham, N.C./Hillside (Georgia Tech)) has been named the Bill Dudley Award, the Richmond Times-Dispatch announced tonight at a banquet in Short Pump, Virginia. The award is given to the best Division I football player in Virginia by The Touchdown Club of Richmond and the Richmond Times-Dispatch.

A Second Team All-Colonial Athletic Association pick and fourth in the Walter Payton Award balloting as the FCS outstanding player, Lee had a record-setting season after transferring in the spring to JMU and leading the most prolific offense in the league. Lee set new single-season school records in passing completions (282), attempts (465), yards (3,462) and touchdowns (30) as well as total offense (4,288 yards).

But they only had 9 wins.. is their coach about to be fired?

Second team All Colonial is the best player in Virginia? Holy öööö UVA and VT.

So he is the best Div 1 player but is FCS? I didn't think FCS was Div 1, or did VT and UVA just suck so bad they just gave it to a second team All Colonial?

b3esvencqaafwdn.jpg

Second team All Colonial is the best player in Virginia? Holy öööö UVA and VT.

So he is the best Div 1 player but is FCS? I didn't think FCS was Div 1, or did VT and UVA just suck so bad they just gave it to a second team All Colonial?

Division 1 includes FCS and FBS. Div1a and Div1aa.

Glad that he's succeeding. Worked out best for both parties. He's setting records in an offense that fits hi a little better and we're the most efficient offense in the last decade of college football.

I'd say it worked out for everyone. Happy for him! Don't forget, he led us to a 68-50 victory over UNC a few years ago. One of the best offensive performances I've ever seen.

So happy for this young guy. I will be rooting for him to have a lifetime of success.

Vad came here and gave it a try. He just didnt fit our offense and its worked out well for both parties. No ill feelings.

Still throws off his back foot and shies away from contact.

Back