Blue Devil Prediction Thread

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
It's gonna be a wet one. 100% chance of rain all day in Durham. Does this help or hinder us?
I say GT 42 - Duke 17
Cutcliffe weeps.

I heard there will be 100% chance of tears Saturday in Durham.
GT - 38
Dook - 14

I think I picked GT - 42, Duke - 14 in the pred con, so I'll go with that.

I heard there will be 100% chance of tears Saturday in Durham.
GT - 38
Dook - 14

Solid first post. :biggthumpup:

Is it just me or does Duke always come out strong in Q1? Looking back at all the games for at least 10 years, they seem to score early and quick, but then slow to a crawl. Even in 2009's beatdown, we were down early before we curbstomped em.

Is it just me or does Duke always come out strong in Q1? Looking back at all the games for at least 10 years, they seem to score early and quick, but then slow to a crawl. Even in 2009's beatdown, we were down early before we curbstomped em.

Ur right they do seem to start out strong and then fade out, hopefully that's the case this weekend!

Maybe a function of lack of depth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Yellow Jackets 38
Blue Devils 21

Attendance 8,000

h94gb.jpg

GT 27 - Duke 0

Butker redeems himself carrying the offense on his back draining 9 three pointers

Do you have to buy tickets to get into the game? Is the stadium a subset of the basketball facility? Do they allow swearing inside the stadium? Just trying to get all my ducks in a row before heading that way Saturday.

Back