Blueberry Jackets coming.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
We were bad against teams like LSU because we were physically overmatched. It wouldn't have mattered what our uniforms looked like. Collins is going to right that ship

GoGATech

Big Dummy
We were bad against teams like LSU because we were physically overmatched. It wouldn't have mattered what our uniforms looked like. Collins is going to right that ship
And last year we wore the blue tops against Clemson. Not much we can do about that. Then wore the blue/blue in the bowl game where the guys seemed to almost phone that one in. I suspect that won't happen under this staff.

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
It's different, but I think that's the point. Alternative uniforms are a big thing these days, and IMO this looks pretty good for an alt that gets worn once.
It is hideous and I hate it.

LambdaChiGT

Dodd-Like
I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. I've seen WAYYY worse alternates. As stated above (and plenty of times before), kids love this stuff. Just be happy we didn't get some ridiculous crap.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Having white as one of our primary colors, we don't have the luxury of having multiple color combos as most other teams. I'm glad we have a third color that we can use for accents, and for alternate uniform combinations. Look at every other team that has white as a primary color. Only a handful like Bama, Texas, Penn State don't have some alternate. And every other alternate I've seen is some hideous version of black, gray, or even a terrible bright color that has nothing to do with the school, just adds "pop." I'm glad we have a third color we can use that goes well with our white and gold.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Having white as one of our primary colors, we don't have the luxury of having multiple color combos as most other teams. I'm glad we have a third color that we can use for accents, and for alternate uniform combinations. Look at every other team that has white as a primary color. Only a handful like Bama, Texas, Penn State don't have some alternate. And every other alternate I've seen is some hideous version of black, gray, or even a terrible bright color that has nothing to do with the school, just adds "pop." I'm glad we have a third color we can use that goes well with our white and gold.
Alabama and Texas have definitely worn alternate jerseys

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Alabama and Texas have definitely worn alternate jerseys
Don't remember bama doing it, unless it was with or without sleeve numbers. Pictures maybe?

I thought that Texas once wore a Black shirt (talking strictly football here) but not sure.

GCdaJuiceMan

Flats Noob
4 pages of nonsense about jerseyes that are grey and not blue.
I must be the only one on here who thinks this is grey and not blue.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
4 pages of nonsense about jerseyes that are grey and not blue.

I must be the only one on here who thinks this is grey and not blue.
They have a little duller/charcoal tint to them, but definitely blue. I saw some of the guys wearing those new blue gloves in pics from open practice on fan day. Definitely blue.

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
It’s better to wear these against Clemson than white uni’s. The blood and tears won’t show up on national television. But I’m sure Georgia Tech doesn’t know what playing on “Primetime” is like
Are you even trying? lol.