Blueberry Jackets coming.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
The CHOA stuff deserves its own thread. Besides, as someone else pointed out (and mentioned in the official announcement) it's not the blue alternate.

Maybe @ThisIsAtlanta can work his thread-carving craft

gtnap

Flats Noob
Idea: Children's does a drawing contest among the patients. Winner is the logo. Plastered on helmets. Marketed for logo release week of game to remind people why we're doing it.
This wouldn't surprise me. Justin Thomas (the golfer, not JT5) wore shoes designed by children from St. Jude in a golf tournament a few weeks ago.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Idea: Children's does a drawing contest among the patients. Winner is the logo. Plastered on helmets. Marketed for logo release week of game to remind people why we're doing it.
Somebody get this to CGC.

Better yet, don't have a winner. Let the kids draw logos and everybody have a different logo on one side of the helmet, and the same Superman/CHOA logo on the other side. We'll have a ton of guys dressed out for home game, so we can get a ton of kids logos on there. It isn't hard to scan an image and cut a decal with a vinyl plotter.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
That will not happen in the health interest of a lot of these kids. A lot of them have very low immune systems from chemo. Team wears capes out and those get presented to kids at the hospital with Tech gift packages.
Might very well be true, but I have no doubt they could gather a small group as representatives.

If need be they could ride in the Wreck onto the field.

But I just think it would be better for the kids (the real superhero focus) to wear the capes - not the players.

JMO

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Might very well be true, but I have no doubt they could gather a small group as representatives.

If need be they could ride in the Wreck onto the field.

But I just think it would be better for the kids (the real superhero focus) to wear the capes - not the players.

JMO
Hopefully any capes will be tear-away type.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Sounds like a Boaty McBoatface situation

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Are we allowed to play in capes? We could let UNC design argyle capes by Alexander Julian to wear.

oldgold68

Bitter old man
The thing that sucks, we are wearing these Oct. 5th against UNC. Ramblin Wreck store online says jerseys will ship October 18th. SMH. :facepalm:
Takes a long time to import these from some sweatshop in a communist country...or maybe it takes longer to get the numbers aligned.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Somebody get this to CGC.

Better yet, don't have a winner. Let the kids draw logos and everybody have a different logo on one side of the helmet, and the same Superman/CHOA logo on the other side. We'll have a ton of guys dressed out for home game, so we can get a ton of kids logos on there. It isn't hard to scan an image and cut a decal with a vinyl plotter.
?

per rules, can team have different logos amongst the team?

IDK, just wondering.