Bor you hit it right on Mtech...

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
She has became a Cancer on this sight.. Main reason at this point is she is VERY UNFAIR about Coach Gailey..COME ON...Gailey has only been here 1 year....

What is MOST damaging to our Football Program is the fact that Potential Recruits do get on the internet and read this stuff...Now if it were true about Gailey that is one thing BUT the CONSTANT AGENDA on UNFOUNDED facts about Gailey are what is so damaging..She comes up with these FLIMSY arguments when it comes to his Credentials Like this latest one that it doesnt matter about ALL the Hundreds of Coaches and players who rave about him and the equally GALLING fact that he has been here just ONE year..My Goodness....This just shows she has NO credibilty BUT she DAMAGING our program by her CONSTANT UNFAIR remarks about Chan....Thanks for hitting it right on about her...

You're just as damaging by making recruits believe that fans don't care! I wouldn't be here if I didn't - you can't stand it because you're in this 'everything is beautiful' mode - I'm a realist! When the 'everything is great' mode comes about and Chan does his job - maybe we can all agree but until then - guess what!

You just started another thread about me - how devisive are you!!!! Namecalling gets you no where and as far as I concerned you cause more harm then good amongst the fans!

Mtech NO, Im here to show that the VAST majority of Tech fans disagree with you on Gailey...
Can i get an amen on that Tech Fans ??????

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Mtech NO, Im here to show that the VAST majority of Tech fans disagree with you on Gailey...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If you think having a 'lynch mob mentality' is a great GT fan and this vast majority stuff cuts a good feel for a GT fan - you are dead wrong!

Looks like your handle "black watch" had nothing to do with GT defense in '85 but everthing to do with a BLACKHAND mentality to your fellow GT fans.

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
- you can't stand it because you're in this 'everything is beautiful' mode - I'm a realist!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">MsTech, BE a realist and agree that ANY coach deserves more than one year to be judged. That's the reality of the situation.

And give up this notion that the rest of us are in an "everything is beautiful" mode. That simply is not true. We all have questions about and critiques of CG. That doesn't prevent anybody from supporting him as our coach!

ALL of us need to stop being ugly to MsTech. She may be a yankee, but she's still of the female persuasion. What would our mothers think?!

Originally posted by GSUJACKET:
Amen, but remember women deal from emotion not logic!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Logic is me and has always been - that's what happens when you really don't know someone - you make a big mistake in your ASSUMPTION! I don't know you and would not assume to say something about you (good or bad) unless I did.

Amen BW. I can't understand why gailey has become such a horrible coach in one year. Especially a year that had so many injuries!! Even with all the injuries we managed to make it to a bowl game and have a winning season. There were too many years I can remember when I said all I want is to go to a bowl every year, beat UGA about 1/3, and occasionally have a special 10+ win season. I think Gailey will continue with the recent success our program has had. You're going to have a transition year when you get a new coaching staff. We went through a transition year filled with injuries and still came out with a pretty good year. Now with recruiting picking up, I'd say our program is in the right direction.

As for the academic side, I think that was part of the transition. Gailey had to make a transition to college. My only gripe with gailey was giving the players too much freedom last year and I think he has learned from that and now we have more structure in place.

I believe we will suprise some people this year and come away with another winning season, but all predictions will be over in 3 weeks, when toe meets leather.

GO JACKETS!!!

What a bunch of knuckleheads. Sheesh relax folks... she's not a cancer and neither are you.

Opinions and conjecture isn't going to hurt anyone. Personally it's nice to have differing opinions rather than being a bunch of Lemmings.

I think a lot of the problem last year was Chan was saddled with BOB. However now that BOB is gone it's the CG show and if we have a bad season it will be solehy his responsibility.

So lay off of MSTA and have a nice day!

Originally posted by bellyseries:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
- you can't stand it because you're in this 'everything is beautiful' mode - I'm a realist!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">MsTech, BE a realist and agree that ANY coach deserves more than one year to be judged. That's the reality of the situation.

And give up this notion that the rest of us are in an "everything is beautiful" mode. That simply is not true. We all have questions about and critiques of CG. That doesn't prevent anybody from supporting him as our coach!

ALL of us need to stop being ugly to MsTech. She may be a yankee, but she's still of the female persuasion. What would our mothers think?!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Belly: Being a yankee should not be a part of the equation - EVER! Being a female on a male dominated board does not bother me. I came here because of a common thread - GT fans. I never expected agreement in everything we posted - did you?

What I do have a gripe about is that someone would even bring up where I came from and make that a part of A FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD! How downright childish, silly and uncalled for. The ancient history of north vs. south I read in my history book - I did not live it nor did I come from an area or family that chose to bring it up at any time during my adolescent life - unlike others here. I never brought it with me when I moved here 29 years ago - it wasn't EVEN A THOUGHT!

Let's stick to football and not calling each other names, that's all I ask and would hope that would happen! And asking me to do things that I don't agree with is another.

1865, Great points..I feel within 3 years he will be hailed as one of our best if not the best Head Coaches ever. Anyone would certainly have to admit he is playing with a short hand as far as Players right now. BUT if he keeps up the momentum in recruiting and keeps upgrading hour coaching staff ( Coaches such as Buddy Geis he just brought in ) he has, we will definetly be there down the road...

MsTech,

I think Belly was kidding. I agree with beesnut, lets all relax and stop the name calling. I still stand by my post about gailey, but everyone can have their own opinion.

Can't we just all get along?

GO JACKETS!!!

ms tech i am with you, also as far as recruits reading this board , i guess they dont read fire ron zook . com since they had the number 1 recruiting class last year. i will gladly eat crow if i am wrong but, i predict 4 wins this season.

Lay off MsTech y'all. She is one of my favorite posters on this board. She is every bit as loyal to Georgia Tech as anyone here and then some. All ain't rosy in Mudville, and I hope Stingtalk doesn't become the Hive as far as being able to posts one's opinions.

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You got an AMEN...

Originally posted by fatjacket:
Lay off MsTech y'all. She is one of my favorite posters on this board. She is every bit as loyal to Georgia Tech as anyone here and then some. All ain't rosy in Mudville, and I hope Stingtalk doesn't become the Hive as far as being able to posts one's opinions.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You get an AMEN too Fatjacket...

Originally posted by bellyseries:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">She's delusional Belly. She won't understand what you are saying. We all have our concerns no doubt. I agree with you completely. There are many questions Chan has to answer for me to be in "everything is beautiful mode". MSTA cannot fathom how someone can be critical BUT fair. This fact alludes her.

Fat Jacket..I will amen what you said too..But i feel when she rails on and on UNFAIRLY about Gailey she needs to be called on it.....

Back