Bor you hit it right on Mtech...

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis: Being a yankee should not be a part of the equation - EVER! [/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">On a lighter note.... It's common knowledge in the South that yankees are stupid and idiots when it comes to South Eastern Football. So, yes, that is part of the equation. You are a yankee, you wouldn't get it.
I hope you know I'm slightly kidding. just a little bit.

Fortunately - I never grew up in an enviroment or family that never made any statements about who you are and where you come from. The best way to be.

And as far as football knowledge - no different, the difference is the north is bigger on the pros then college, but the game is the same - that I do know.

Originally posted by fatjacket:
Lay off MsTech y'all. She is one of my favorite posters on this board. She is every bit as loyal to Georgia Tech as anyone here and then some. All ain't rosy in Mudville, and I hope Stingtalk doesn't become the Hive as far as being able to posts one's opinions.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">FJ: I appreciate you saying I am a loyal fan and in the true sense of the word! I can't imagine coming here and not being one - why waste the time.

This is not about me vs. the rest of the board - this is about what we all come here to do - post an opinion. Plain and simple but for some - it has to be much more then that, it's not!

It's funny how ONE SINGLE female has caught the ire of soooooo many males and you respond to me - maybe I AM MAKING MY POINT and it's a hard pill to swallow.

Well, I find that there are a lot of hard pills to swallow and care about our program and have guts enough to say it and not pull any punches. To each his/her own and that's the way life is.

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
It's funny how ONE SINGLE female has caught the ire of soooooo many males and you respond to me - maybe I AM MAKING MY POINT and it's a hard pill to swallow.

Well, I find that there are a lot of hard pills to swallow and care about our program and have guts enough to say it and not pull any punches. To each his/her own and that's the way life is.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
calvin_s.gif
drinking.gif

MsTech, I think i can speak for most here in saying it has NOTHING to do with the fact you are a single female. It has to do with your constant critism of Coach Gailey that is uncalled for. This man has only been our coach, again i will repeat, for ONE YEAR..My goodness for the sake of Tech cant you wait 2 or 3 years ??? The Ugag fans didnt start railing Donnan until his 3rd year.. Come on be REASONABLE.and as you say LOGICAL..By the way Gailey has far more impressive credentials and past success than Donnan did. You are sounding WORSE than the typical DOG FAN....

Ok Mstech, you can give it a rest now. You think that we won't accept this metaphorical pill, but maybe it's you who won't accept the fact that this coach needs a chance. I think our season would have been about the same with Oleary last year (minus the academics this may which have now been corrected). Maybe you can't accept that. Gailey is in the process of putting in his system and getting his players in....it is a reality that it takes a new coaching staff a recruiting class or two in order to see what kind of coach you have (good or bad). Look at the recent history. We had dropped to mediocrity when Bill Lewis came in, and stayed mediocre for a couple of years before it turned bad. We started off bad when O'Leary came in and he brought us up....we were headed back to mediocrity in O'Leary's last year and stayed there in Gailey's first. You have to give it more than a year to see if Gailey will be good or bad. No one is arguing with you b/c they don't want to see the truth, they are arguing because they believe gailey will prove to be a good coach and obviously you don't!

Originally posted by fatjacket:
Lay off MsTech y'all. She is one of my favorite posters on this board. She is every bit as loyal to Georgia Tech as anyone here and then some. All ain't rosy in Mudville, and I hope Stingtalk doesn't become the Hive as far as being able to posts one's opinions.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">-------------------------------------------

I'm with you Fatjacket....
I wish we had more gentlemanly behavior on this board.

BellySeries, you should be ashamed, your remark was unfair! MsTA cannot help being a yankee, she was born that way.

grin.gif

Back