Bowl Destination

Which bowl are we going to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Ken(ajc) is saying we're likely headed to Belk Bowl in Charlotte against SEC. I'm thinking I'm going to have to take 29th and 30th off.

I just don't see us in Charlotte. They'll take UNC over us. Live in Charlotte and would love it to happen.

If you're a SPG guy Starwood rates are pretty cheap and can cancel up to 12/27. Aloft/Westin/Sheraton are $130-$211, and all are 10K points per night. Aloft is in the Epicentre for $211. Westin is $138.

Ken(ajc) is saying we're likely headed to Belk Bowl in Charlotte against SEC. I'm thinking I'm going to have to take 29th and 30th off.

I said that several days ago. I think they take us over UNC. I remember that they were very happy with our turnout for the ACCCG.

I saw Kentucky in the belk

That's what NBC Sports has, us versus KY in the Belk. SBNation still has us in the Pinstripe vs. Maryland. CBS Sports has us back in the Sun vs. Utah. Belk seems to make the most sense out of those, by far.

It also appears we will have 5-7 teams in bowls again this year, including maybe Texas. Lol.

Last edited:
I just don't see us in Charlotte. They'll take UNC over us. Live in Charlotte and would love it to happen.

Ken is saying El Paso might want UNC in which case there's a good chance we go to Charlotte.

We might be getting LSU
I have to assume we won't be this fortunate with our draw but I'd love, love, love to see this game. I still badly want payback for the 2000 and 2008 Peach Bowl. And another win over the mighty SEC to get our ninth win wouldn't be too bad either.

I have to assume we won't be this fortunate with our draw but I'd love, love, love to see this game. I still badly want payback for the 2000 and 2008 Peach Bowl. And another win over the mighty SEC to get our ninth win wouldn't be too bad either.

Yep, we owe LSU an ass-kicking -the '08 CFA bowl was miserable and I had one too many loudmouth Bayou Bengal Tigers around me that night. Though some of you stayed and flew paper airplanes, I got the Hell out of there at the half.

Yep, we owe LSU an ass-kicking -the '08 CFA bowl was miserable and I had one too many loudmouth Bayou Bengal Tigers around me that night. Though some of you stayed and flew paper airplanes, I got the Hell out of there at the half.
Can't blame you, what a miserable night that was. The paper planes were the highlight of the night mainly because by halftime it seemed like they had the right idea, soaring down to the ground from an upper deck.

SBNation has UGA to Birmingham against USF. I want to see that. They are going to get plowed if that's the game.

Oh you had a miserable night that night?? Here is mine...so my wife and I are headed to a friends who is having a party. I had just moved back to ATL from FL a month earlier. Im halfway there when I get pulled over, no big deal. Well atleast I didnt think so. Turns out, I had an unpaid parking ticket from FL and my license was suspended. Spent the whole night/morning in Cobb Co. jail watching the ass kicking from a holding cell. Great times lol.

On a scale of 1-10 how fun is Charlotte? I'm guessing it's somewhere between Nashville and El Paso?

On a scale of 1-10 how fun is Charlotte? I'm guessing it's somewhere between Nashville and El Paso?
Charlotte is fun. Bars walking distance in that Charlotte bar area where Tin Roof is. Not quite Nashville, but things are close by. They close roads around the stadium for stuff. I like that stadium.

Back