Bowl Destination

Which bowl are we going to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miami to Russell Athletic
Louisville to Citrus

We're in the group of 4

If I remember my bowls right, that's a bit of a crotch shot to VT isn't it?

Though a positive of it may be that we won't get yet another god damn NC team in the Belk bowl. I mean I get the business logic of it but ffs.

If I remember my bowls right, that's a bit of a crotch shot to VT isn't it?
Russell Athletic Bowl is in the same stadium they just played in. Sucks, but they were pretty much guaranteed to drop to the Belk Bowl if they lost to Clemson.

Russell Athletic Bowl is in the same stadium they just played in. Sucks, but they were pretty much guaranteed to drop to the Belk Bowl if they lost to Clemson.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the champ game move for a min there.

11:00 am on Saturday, December 31 in Jacksonville. Great opportunity for fans. Driving distance from Atlanta, and most people will be off for a long weekend.

Kentucky is a joke team that's not worthy of playing us, but I guess it's the best the SEC East can offer.

We score at least 40.

Can't really complain about a New Years Eve bowl that isn't in b***-f*** nowhere.

Party Deck Cabanas – $4,000 per cabana
-20-seat cabana configuration; 20 tickets included in total purchase
-All inclusive food, beer, wine and soft drinks

Stingtalk box seats?

I'd expect us to be around 6 point favorites. Looks like their defense has held pro-sets in check but have gotten shredded by spreads (UL, UT, MSU). We should win this one on paper for sure.

Is the game seriously at 11 AM? I'm in a wedding in Palm Beach on the 30th - not sure if I can get up at ass o'clock to make it up there.

Is the game seriously at 11 AM? I'm in a wedding in Palm Beach Friday night - not sure if I can get up at ass o'clock to make it up there.
Dumböööö wedding plan. Inconsiderate. Blow it off. öööö em

Back