Bowl Game Thread

I do not think I can take this crap naymore thank God this year is almost over!

Reese got worked on that.....no one touched him on the 2 pt conversion....He didn't even look like he was trying to get off the block or their WR

I mean seriously, we should probably give up returning punts tonight. Tarrant is injured and the back up has no chance whatsoever of completing the job. I mean honestly, on the inside I'm really starting to feel like I do when I watch the basketball team.

Just lost the game AND the D has been playing very well. Offense can't do **** and Washington sucks. At least this game will be over before the Falcons game starts.

Reese got worked on that.....no one touched him on the 2 pt conversion....He didn't even look like he was trying to get off the block or their WR

No he got blocked very well. He's supposed to maintain outside position. Some one else has to come from the inside to take the pitch. Whatever happens this game cannot be laid on the defense. They have been the only silver lining.

And Orwin is running like a bitch. These guys don't want to play. They don't want to hit. **** this ****.

Back